Emmie (@Emmie_SkyHeart)

Today was the day of the ball. I nervously ruffled my new silver dress. It was up to my knees in the front and fell down to an stylish train in the back (which I hopefully won't trip over). Thankfully, it matched with my silver restrictor, which I was wearing proudly over my long dark brown hair which was braided elegantly. I'd agreed to go with Jacob, which I was kind of nervous about. Actually, I was more nervous about seeing Neil... When I got downstairs though, it was a mess. "Yuna!" I exclaimed, noticing her. "What are you- oh my gosh, are you fading?""Yeah, but she'll be better in a few minutes. Well, that's what the doctor said," Hydra replied. "The ball starts in 10 minutes," said Daffy, who was there as well in a pink gown. "I'll make sure Molly and Will are ready, and we can all go together if Yuna's feeling alright." I said. "Also, I heard Caden's your date?" I whispered to Hydra, raising my eyebrows. She blushed. "You'd better give me the details later." Before I went to fetch my siblings, they caught me up on what had happened. Some mysterious people had tried to kidnap Ignis and now Annabelle was gone? Something fishy's been going on lately... we'd just better figue it out before someone actually gets hurt, or worse, someone dies.