Yuna (8gtberry)

"Ignis. We need to talk." Yuna said, taking a deep breath. Ignis looked uncomfortable. "What?" He asked. "I've had enough. I don't care if your uncle passed away and I don't care if you think i'm selfish or as fake as mallowmelt. I've had enough of you disrespecting, so either you're going to apologize, or you're going to shut your mouth around me, is that clear?" She said, crossing her arms. Ignis stood there too shocked for words. "I think you've made yourself very clear about you feelings of me." Yuna said, turning on her heel and stalking off. 

GO OFF YUNAAAA! Yes girl finally standing up for yourself! 

Yuna stared at her hands. Her new ability, it was all too much. She was a controller. Yes, thats what it was called. She didn't make people do things, she made them feel things, she controlled them. "Yuna, I heard you talking to Ignis..." Loli said, walking up to her. "I-" but Loli interrupted. "I am so proud of you! I mean maybe not the part were you said you didn't care about my Uncle, but everything else!" Yuna smiled weakly. "I didn't mean it like that. I'm sure Ignis is sad about his Uncle, but I don't think that was why he turned on me." Loli shifted. The sound of shattering glass echoed around them. "What was that?" Loli asked. Yuna started to run towards the sound. As she turned the corner she saw a man with scars on his face, send shadows at Ignis. I shadow tore through Ignis and he crumpled to the ground. "Ignis!" Loli screamed, dashing towards him. The mysterious man sent another shadow at Loli, hitting her square in the chest. Yuna ran around the man, attempting to land a punch. Her fist collided with his jaw and blood oozed from his mouth. He turned his angry gaze to Yuna smashed his fist into her gut. Ignis yelled as she fell to the floor. Everything hurt. Yuna staggered up and stared right into the mans eyes. He rolled around on the floor, screaming in agony. Terror filled Yuna's body as she lost connection with her power. "What" Ignis panted "Was that." Yuna turned to face him. "I'm a controller." 

Ok so this chapter was kinda short and dramatic but honestly I wanted to prove Yuna wasn't a weak character. Well she's kind, she has troubles to and she can make decisions without thinking. Ignis is a very flawed character and looking back, I really need to give him a reason for acting so rude towards Yuna, thats not about some uncle we've never heard of. Thanks for reading!