Daffy (@8gtberry)

Daffy slid into the seat next to Yuna. She was sitting at the popular table with Caden, Jolie, Hydra, Ocean, Star, Avery, Astrid, Paisley, Kyle, Orson, Loli, Cara and Ignis. Daffy frowned when Cara sat down. Did everyone just forgive her. Clementine started to walk over, her eyes on Cara. "What are you doing with them? Come on Cara, don't sink to their level." Daffy glowered, rising up. "Shut up!" She said. Clementine scowled. "Whatever, you all deserve each other. She stuck her nose in the air and stalked off. "Thanks." Said Cara. 

Daffy looked down. "Hey, whats that about?" Asked Cara, nodding towards Ace and Axel. Normally they sat with some of their friends, like Damian and Lea, but today they were sitting alone, isolated in the corner. They were muttering under their breath. "Maybe it's about Annabelle? Didn't their mom leave as well?" Asked Orson. Everyone sucked in a breath. "Ouch." Said Caden. 

"Hey, are you ok?" Asked Kyle. "Yeah, I just know what it feels like to not have a mom." Said Daffy, looking empathetically at Axel and Ace. Kyle placed a comforting hand on Daffy's shoulder, and Orson and Paisley tensed. "Hey!" Said Aiden, sliding down next to Jolie. Caden stood. "I have to go, I'll be right back." Although Caden and Aiden weren't exactly fighting, It was obvious that Caden didn't want to be around him. 

Nerra, Aidens friend, sat at a table with Mina, Ignis and Loli's foster sister, Chiara, her boyfriend Brennon, Livvy, and her boyfriend Josh. It was pretty obvious that Nerra liked Aiden, but Jolie and Aiden were pretty close, and almost everyone was rooting for them to get back together. The lunch bell rang and everybody stuffed their food in their mouths and emptied their trays. 

"Cara!" Said Noctem, rushing across the room. "Guess what! I'm gonna ask Axel out!" Stars mouth dropped open. Emmie shifted uncomfortably. Noctem and Emmie weren't exactly on best terms. That just added to the list of fighting people.

- Caden and Aiden

- Noctem and Emmie

- Clementine and Cara

- Daffy and Cara

- Annabelle and...everyone

Noctem saw Emmie. "Why are you sitting with her, don't you know that she likes Axel?" Jacob sat down next to her. He gave Emmie a questioning stare. "No I don't!" She said. Noctem rolled her eyes. "Ok, give me the details." Said Cara. Noctem grinned. Cara and Noctem walked away, and so did everyone else. Star walked up to Ocean. "What do we do about the disaster sisters?" She asked. "Cara is really nice." Said Ocean. Astrid frowned. "Were not sabotaging anyone, not Hydra, if she even likes Caden, not Cara, not Noctem. If Ace likes you, then he'll say so. If he doesn't even like you, then do you want to date him?" Astrid shook her head. "Good. Anyway, anyone catching your eye Avery?" Avery smiled. "There's a girl named Jemma in my Elven history class." She said. 

"Add that to the list!" Said Star. The girls giggled and walked off to class. Daffy stood up, wiping mayo off of her shirt. Kyle passed her a napkin and their fingers brushed. He grinned at her and she smiled back. She definitely hadn't expected to like Kyle as much as she did, but when he asked her to the ball, it felt really special. They walked off chatting. Orson pulled Paisley over. "Hey, Izzy?  Can I talk to you?" Everyone had picked up on the nickname that Ocean, Star, Avery, and Astrid had given her. 

Paisley flushed red, her stomach filling with butterflies. "I know you like Kyle." He said. Paisley flushed. She did sort of like Kyle, but she also felt really jealous when Orson was with Daffy. It was like Daffy had everybody that she liked. All two of them. "And I like Daffy." He said. Paisley winced. "So...?" She asked. "So why don't we, uh, get together to make them jealous?"

Paisley pondered this. She wouldn't mind Kyle being jealous and liking her, but she didn't like the idea of ruining Daffy's relationship, or the fact that Orson didn't like her. "But that would upset Daffy. I don't want to ruin her relationship." Said Paisley. Orson scowled. "Their not even in a relationship." Paisley raised a brow. "And she'll be with me." Scowling, Paisley nodded. "Fine." She said. 

Orson's face split into an adorable grin. "Deal." He said. He took Paisleys hand, and walked towards the hallway. Paisleys palm felt sweaty, and she had to remind herself that this was only to make Daffy jealous, and he didn't even like her. Daffy raised an eyebrow when she saw Orson and Paisley. "W-whats going on?" She asked. "Oh! Me and Paisley are together." Said Orson, squeezing Paisley's hand. "Y-yeah." Said Paisley, red with embarrassment. "Oh...ok." Said Daffy, feeling a surprising twinge of jealousy. 

Why was she feeling this way? 

A/N: SHIP SQUARE!!!! Comment which ship you think is better on Kotlc Roleplay ships. Also, vote on the ships you like if you want!