Hydra (8gtberry)

Hydra rushed home as soon as school was over. She rubbed her arms as she reassured herself that the big first day was over and there was no reason to worry. Still she kept on rubbing her arms until she got to the front door and saw her older sister Emmie. "Your feeling better!" Hydra yelled, as she threw herself into Emmie's arms.

Emmie shrugged modestly and ruffled Molly's hair. Will immediately dashed for his room, (Which he shared with Emmie.) And Hydra dashed to hers with Molly. The two sat in silence on their beds for awhile before Molly fell asleep.

Hydra went outside to see her mom, Linh, sitting on the porch. Hydra sat down next to her and Linh wrapped and arm around her. Controlling the water, Linh made it whisk back and forth until Hydra fell asleep. 

Ling brought Hydra to bed and left. Hydra dreamt of school. She dreamt of going back to see everyone making fun of her. Even Molly, Will, and Emmie. They all laughed at her and pointed until she ran away, crying and crying. 

Hydra awoke with a jolt to realize a real tear had slipped down her cheek. She quickly formed the tear into a mini ball and splashed herself in the face with it.

After a while Hydra fell asleep again to peaceful dreamless black.