Jackson (@PsychoWolf1010)

Talentless, your talentless Jackson. Talentless, talentless, talentless. Those words swirled around in my brain. My mom and dad brought Keefe and asked him to see what I would manifest as. I can't believe this. I am going to be talentless. My twin, Laminae, knocked on my door, but I yelled at her to go away. I hate it. Laminae gets 2 abilities, I get none. I wanted to smash everything I had into a million pieces. 

I wanted to destroy the world. What are you thinking Jackson? This isn't you. Now shut up and apologize to Laminae. I sigh and flop onto my bed. Out the window, I see Laminae playing with her pet murcat. Another knock came. I finally decided to open it. "What," I snap at my mother. She smiled and told me to close my eyes. I did and she put something onto my bed. When I opened my eyes, I saw a gulon on my bed. "Wow, is this for me?" I asked. "Yes, you can name him whatever you want," My mom says. "B-But why? I thought you only give stuff to Laminae," I said the last sentence bitterly. "Of course we don't just give things to Laminae! We love both of you," She gives me a hug, then leaves. I decided to call him Stinky. Jackson, that is a terrible name, Ever since I figured out I was talentless, there was always a voice in my head. One I can't get out. Another knock came. Seriously?!? I opened the door and there was Laminae. "What do you want? Here to take my mind off of being talentless?" I snarled "No, I came here to show you something." Don't listen to her Jackson. Don't you dare. I sighed, ignoring the voice in my head and headed out with Laminae. We leap to somewhere. I told you not to listen to her! "Just shut up," I mutter. Laminae didn't seem to notice and dragged me to a random house in the middle of a forest. She knocked and Councillor Terik came out.

"You live here?" I asked "No of course not! Laminae just told me to meet you and her here instead of my original home," Terik said, laughing, "Come in." I glanced at Laminae and she gave an innocent little smile and left Terik and I. "Give me your hand please," Terik said. "Uhh okay?" He placed his hand on Terik's and Terik closed his eyes. "Just as I thought," he murmured. "What?" snapped Jackson. "Although you are talentless, you are very strong," Terik said, then leaped away, leaving a stunned Jackson. He stepped out of the house and met Laminae. "So, how did it go?" Laminae asked He just shrugged and they went back home. The words swirl around Jackson's mind once more, but there is a new word into the mix. Talentless, you are talentless jackson. Terik was lying, you are very, very weak. Why does it have to be me? Out of all the people, life decided to make me talentless?!? Jackson thought. That's because you are an idiot Jackson, an idiot. "JUST SHUT UP!" he screamed. This dad came in, but he just waved him off and slammed the door. I can't shut up, The voice said, I am you and I will always be you. Talentless Jackson, you are Talentless, the worst ability because when you are talentless, you have no abilities or talent. That was the last straw. Jackson now officially hated life. Laminae is so talented. She has two abilities. Jackson has no ability and I have no talent. If only you could get an ability, oh wait, once you're talentless, there is no way for an ability! Hahahaha! The voice was getting way worse. Jackson took a sedative from his desk and drank it. He then fell into a deep slumber. "JACKSON! WAKE UPPP!" A voice called "SHUT UPPP!" He called back He still got out of bed and brushed his teeth. Then he combed his hair and went to the kitchen. That hairstyle of yours Jackson, is so terrible. You gotta change it! Jackson hated that voice more and more. One day, that voice would disappear from his head.

Thanks @PsychoWolf1010 for this amazing chapter!!!!