Ivy (@PsychoWolf1010)

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" Ivy says to her parents. They hug her and she leaps to Foxfire. Ivy didn't have any friends. She didn't want any friends. Ivy hated attention. Her only friend was Flames, her pet dragon. Too bad she couldn't bring him here. She sighed and went to her first class, Universe. Even though she had no friends, everyone gave her lots of attention and wanted to be friends with her. Some even asked her on dates! She was only in level one! She was too young for a boyfriend! Ivy slumped into her chair, her regular blue eyes landed on a very popular looking girl. Yuna. Ivy never admitted this, but she always felt a bit jealous of Yuna. She was the one who had such an easy time making friends. The one who everyone loved. Everyone only wanted to be friends with Ivy because then they thought they would become super popular. Tears tickled her cheeks as she looked away from Yuna and ran to the bathroom. "Are you okay?" A girl asked. Ivy looked up and saw Yuna walking towards her. She just nodded. "Are you sure?" Yuna said. "Yeah, I'm fine," Ivy said back "But, you look like you were crying." "It's nothing!" Ivy assured the popular girl. Yuna just frowned but then the next thing she said totally shocked Ivy. "How about you sit with me and my friends?" "Umm..." Ivy didn't want to be rude so she agreed. "Great!" Yuna said and walked away. At lunch, Ivy tried avoiding bumping into Yuna, but of course, Yuna found her. Everyone at the table was talking as Ivy just looked down. "So Ivy! Who are your parents?" A blonde hair girl asked. "Oh, umm Clarette and Noland," She mumbled. Everyone just stared as Ivy excused herself to go to the bathroom. I made a huge mistake, thought Ivy, What was I thinking? Making a friend was terrible. She just sighed and looked at her reflection. A girl with wavy black hair, tan skin, and blue eyes stared back at her. "There you are!" A familiar voice called. "Oh... hey Yuna," Ivy said. "I have been looking all over for you! Come on! Lunch is already over and it is time for Ultimate Spotching!" Yuna exclaimed. "Oh, yay!" Ivy tried to sound excited and they went to the P.E room. Ivy partnered up with the blonde girl and won. At the end of the game, it was Ivy verses Yuna. "Good luck Ivy!" Yuna said. "You too." It lasted about three minutes, but Ivy won! Yuna congratulated her and dragged her over to the group. "Are you guys excited for The Foxfire Formal?" Blondie asked. "OMG YES!!!" Yuna said. "I wonder who I might ask..." A blonde boy smirked, eyeing Yuna. Ivy WAS NOT looking forward to it. She just sighed and walked away. She looked back at the group, looking at every single one of them. She saw a fairly good looking guy. Shut up Ivy, he would never ask you. He doesn't even know who you are! Ivy thought, then sighed, was about to leap home when Yuna grabbed her. "So Ivy, who do you think will ask you?" Yuna asked mischievously "No one," Ivy whispered Yuna frowned and whispered into her ear. "I know someone who would want to ask you." "Who?" Ivy whispered back. "Will," She said, nodding to the guy Ivy thought was cute. She was sure her face was as red as a tomato. "You like him, don't you?" Blondie asked "N-No, of course not!" Ivy stuttered Blondie just smirked and stalked off. "I really have to go now," Ivy fumbled for her leaping crystal and left. At home, Ivy ate quietly and went to her room. She petted Flames and and her mother came in to train her for polyglot abilities. "You have been awfully quiet Ivy," Her mother said. "I made a new friend today," She mumbled. "Oh Ivy! That's great!" "No, it isn't. She reminds me of Calista," Tears formed in her eyes as she remembered her old friend. Clarette hugged her only daughter as Ivy sobbed. At night, she couldn't sleep, so she decided to take a sedative. 

 What do u think happened to Calista? -PsychoWolf1010

Love it! Dramamamamama lol - 8gtberry