Cara (@cherrycherry1027)

Nobody had asked Cara yet but she knew Ari asked Daffy to go as friends since Daffy asked him. She had her eye on Ace last year but didn't know if he felt the same. Noctem had her whole heart hooked up on Ace's older brother Axel. They were both pretty cute. Ahem but anyways... It was exactly a week before the Foxfire formal and everyone was talking about it in the halls. Cara turned to Daffy. " What are you gonna wear?" She asked. Daffy shrugged. " OMG! Best idea ever! You should wear like a knee length navy blue dress! Ari has a navy blue tux and you guys can match!" Cara squealed. 

 Noctem came over to them. " Hi Noctem!" Daffy said eagerly. " Uh hi.." she muttered a bit coldly. " Don't worry you'll get used to that." Cara whispered In Daffy's ear. She nodded. " Do you need anything?" Cara asked her older sister. " You can't believe what just happened!" Noctem squealed. " What? Wait don't tell me-" " AXEL ASKED ME TO THE FOXFIRE FORMAL!" Noctem said at the same time as Cara said " DID AXEL ASK YOU TO THE FOXFIRE FORMAL?!" The sisters looked at each other. " EEEEEEK!" They both screamed. 

 When Noctem bounded happily over to her best friends Cara turned to Daffy. " Uhm since you told me your crush-uhm I'll tell you mine." She muttered. Daffy nodded. " IhaveacrushonAce." She said the words all jumbled up. Daffy's eyes widened. " CARA'S GOT A-" She started yelling but Cara clamped her mouth shut. Just then Ace came up to them. " Uh hi Ace." Cara said struggling to talk and hold Daffy's mouth shut. " I have a question."

OMG CARA AND ACE AND NOCTEM AND AXEL- SHIP IT!!!! - 8gtberry ✌️