Daffy (@ellapuff)

Daffy walked down the path to Foxfire and hurried to class, she couldn't be late again. As she walked this girl bumped into her "Sorry" the girl said quietly and walked past her, while looking at the ground. 'Strange girl' her thoughts seemed to say. Daffy met up with her friends and they all walked down to the hallways. Once the lunch bell rang Daffy took her time getting to the lunchroom. She didn't want to get run over by the people in the hallway. She made it to her locker and put her textbook away, as along with some other papers. 

'RINGGGGGG' the bell rang, she was late to lunch. How can you be late to lunch?! She walked to the cafeteria and saw her group of friends at a table so she walked in that direction, but she also saw a girl that looked new. Daffy kindly walked over to her "

Hey, do you want to sit with me and my friends for lunch?". The girl looked nervous and shook her head "No, it's ok. I'm use to eating alone anyways." Daffy felt bad for this girl "Whats your name?" she asked. The girl responded with "Paisley". Daffy nodded "Well Paisley if you ever want to sit with us, just ask, your always welcome to". Daffy went to the table and sat next to Cara after grabbing a few napkins.