Daffy (@-watermella-)

Part One:

 Me, Austin and Paisley were at Atlantis. We were just hanging out. But when I went into a store to ask for directions, I come out to see Paisley flirting with Austin. I walk back and glare at him. He looks at me like he did nothing wrong!? A few seconds of this turned into few minutes, which turned into few hours. I felt like I was Third Wheeling. I tell him how I feel and he reacts with the most horrible way I could ever think of. "Were done" He said. "Huh?" I says clearly confused. "We are over, done" Austin said. "What?" I was still confused. "Daffy...I'm breaking up with you". These words hit me like a brick. "Oh, why?" That was all I can reply with. "I never thought to find out your the jealous type" Austin says straight to my face. "Jealous?". "Yeah, and I don't want to be with that type of person." A tear almost slipped down my face, but i didn't want to cry right now. "I get it..." I reply. "Daffy we can still be friends though" He says, only making it worse. I speed walk away and light leap to home. Once I get home I go straight up to my room, Yuna was there but I didn't care. I grabbed my pillow and cried into it. 

Yuna being the sisterly sister she was went and asked me whats wrong. "Whats wrong Daf?" Yuna said very concerning, it was rare when I was upset or unhappy. "He said 'we're done'" And I just cried and cried some more. Yuna asked for details and I told her everything that happend. Yuna called mom over and she sat next to me on my bed. Yuna tells her everything. "He doen't deserve you honeybee" Mom says while she combed her fingers through my hair. "Yeah, boys suck" Yuna adds on referring to her boy problems. "W-what do you-u mean Yunie, b-boys are all over-r you" I say hiccuping in the middle of some words. Yuna shrugs and sits pulls a chair next to my bed and sits on it. "It's horrible that he did that Daf, especially right before spring ball. But you know what? You got to show him what he's missing out on."

Yuna says, trying to boost my self confidence. Mom gets up and returns with some of my favorite treats. Then I realize...I'm going to see him at school. A couple hours later we go to sleep. I couldn't fall asleep, I kept on thinking about tomorrow. The next morning I trudged downstairs in my pjs and sat on the chair with my head and hands on the table. "Honeybee you got to go to school today." Mom says, I just groan and continue to lay there. Yuna comes down all ready to go, she pulls me up to the room and shoves me some clothes. Next she pushes me to the bathroom and forces me to get ready! 

I get ready for school in 20 minutes. Next thing you know, I'm at foxfire. I go to my locker and open it, I grab my book and slowly walk to class. After class, which i didn't pay attention to at all, was over I head to lunch. I sit next to Loli and just lay me head down on the table. "Yuna, whats wrong with Daffy? I haven't seen her since her old pet died, oh my gosh, did your alicorn die?!" Loli asked worried about the alicorn. "No,no,no, I'll tell you later" The rest of the day was miserable, and on top of that I had loads of homework to do.