(@-livv-)

Ace

I walk into class with Astrid and see Cara. Shes back! She was also sitting in her old spot which is Astrids new spot. I look at her then to Cara. I flash her a smile and she gives one right back. "Excuse me your sitting in my seat." Astrid to her crossing her arms. "Oh um, this is my spot." Cara replied, very confused. Then Astrid looked toward me."Can you believe this new girl?" Cara's shaped into a 'o' now she was confused. "Um, Cara isn't new. She was visiting the Forbidden Cities." I say defending Cara but it really just sounded like I was telling Astrid where Cara's been. "You aren't supposed to go there," Astrid said to Cara."Well my familys an exception." Cara says, defending her family. "Is your family a royal family or something?" She asked, amused. "Her family are the Sencens." I bit my lip after saying it. Her eyes shoot up."Oh right, since Cara is here Astrid. You may sit with someone else." The teacher says and I take a seat next to Cara."Hey, how was your trip?" I ask her as I open my notes for class. "Great!" She says. ...It's P.E. now. I head to class quickly to be early and when I get there I see Cara also there early. We were both so early that even the teachers weren't in the room."Hey Cara!" I call. She looks up from her sketchbook she had in her hands. "Hey Ace," She says. "What's up?""Nothing much, how 'bout you?" I ask. "How was your first day back?" "Okay I guess. It's just a lot things changed around here. I also have no friends in this class." "Your joking right? Come on Cara, I'm totally your friend.""Yeah, but I have a really good feeling that, that girl from this morning doesn't want me near you at all." "You might be right, but she can't stop us from being friends. She can't right?" "No but, I'm telling you Ace this girl got it real bad for you." "Don't they all I say," jokingly. We continue talking and after a little bit class starts they tell us to pair up and in the corner of my eye I see Astrid coming to ask me but I ask Cara first before she could even get to me. "Wanna be partners?" I ask. "Sure!""great!" I say.

A/N : DRAMAAa