Yuna (8gtberry)

Aiden scratched his head, messing up his fluffy blond hair. "Yuna!?" He said in shock. "Oh, hi." Yuna said, offering him a weak smile. Every since the attack on Foxfire, Yuna had been shaken. Jolie walked passed them and smiled at Yuna, then noticed Aiden. He took a step back. Her face broke and she dashed away. "What was that?" Yuna said, turning on her heel. "I-i. Well, she's a-a pyrokenetic." He said weakly. "If you don't treat my friend like the god she is, then get out of here." Yuna said, channeling all of her anger into one stare. Aiden winced, his face opening up into a fragment of a scared little boy. His father was Fintan after all. He'd never really knew him, but he knew him well enough to be scarred by experience. A gust of wind played around in his hands, like a nervous habit. Yuna pondered, his own brother was a pyrokenetic, why did Jolie's power trigger him and not Cadens?

The Neverseen had been developing a prototype for it to be more likely for multiple abilities, the only way to destroy it, was to use it all. The popularity of two or three abilities went up, but apparently four wasn't so crazy either. Yuna left Aiden, staring at his palms. The mysterious man, he had been attacking Ignis. Was that just a coincidence or something much less innocent...

Sorry for the short chapter, I had to hype the suspense, and explain why people had so many abilities 😂