Alexa (@deaths_angel_15)

As night fell on the Lost Cities, everything was quiet, and everyone was in deep sleep, even Verdi was sleeping, though she growled a bit. Well, everyone was asleep except one person. Me. Stupid Black Swan, making me do all of your ridiculous quests, I thought. I mean, Seriously? This was the best you could come up with? Please. But a inch of my mind whispered, Remember who you are doing this for. An get on with it! I rolled my eyes but still, I quietly crept up towards the enemy's secret base, not that I needed to though, I was NEVER seen by my enemies, I mean, why would I be nicknamed 'The one who is never seen' By Ari? It was a very stupid name though, but still, it complimented my skills. And No I did not mention that he also named me 'No Feet Alexa ' as I was very light on my feet. It reminded me of my friends, Ari and Noctem, they must be living their own lives while I was here doing the dumb work, they must be chatting on who they had crushes, how they LOVEEE boys or girls and blegghhhhhh. Seriously, any talk about stuff like relationships made me want to vomit. Where was I again? Oh, right. The dumb quest. I looked around and saw a few figures in black hoods guarding the main entrance and I grinned. I jumped out in front if them, punching and kicking as fast as I could in their most sensitive spots and in a few seconds, they were down. 

I snickered,"Too easy." I glanced towards the entrance who had(no surprise) a lock. A dumb lock. Seriously, do people really think I'm weak? I fumbled with it, it was controlled by some technology and with my cool hands, I unlocked the lock and the doors sprang open, leaving me to stare at a black space that would lead me to find the stupid thing that the Black Swan wanted. And no, I am NOT a technopath. Its just that a girl has her ways. As I stepped in, I made sure that there were no alarms around, or people clobbering me as I walked in. But as I took a step forward, black figures in suddenly appeared, raising their hands.

I smiled, again, typical of any enemy to do this. I stared at the black figures, they stood still as if waiting to see if I would attack first. So naturally, I did. The black figures were far away so in a blink of an eye, I nocked my arrows and fired my shots.

Great idea's!!! - 8gtberry ✌️