Jolie (@xXOneMoreChapterXx)

Valentines Day Ball

Jolie POV

Jolie sighed wistfully as she glanced over the room. Her dress was a pale pink, and it floated around her as she walked. "You look beautiful, Jolie," Jolie turned around and smiled at Aiden."Thank you, you look good too." Aiden grinned, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as they walked inside. Jolie looked over her shoulder, frowning as she saw Annabelle and Ignis dancing. "Whats with them, I thought Yuna....." Jolie said, voice trailing off. Aiden shrugged it off. "Well, shall we dance?" Jolie asked teasingly. Aiden smirked and agreed. As they waltzed onto the floor, Jolie noticed Lea and Molly chatting it up. Good for them, she thought. Jolie and Aiden danced for a while, before Jolie finally broke away and said, "I'm going to go grab some refreshments," Jolie tries to not think about what had happened at Atlantis- her pyrokinesis, her dad's last wish. But it was truly hard. She had gotten her ability under control now, but it was hard. The flames were constantly fighting to take over her, to steal her away-"Jolie, you alright?" Aiden walked up to her and asked, his face creased with worry. "You've been looking at the wall for 5 minutes.""Yeah, yeah," Jolie nodded, "I'm fine,"Aiden didn't look like he believed her, but he let it slide. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the little pyrokinetic," Jolie turns around and sees a mentor with pale brown hair and dark blue eyes. She'd never seen him around before.Jolie swallowed back her panic. "Um, yes, that's me.""Lord Ireno," he says with a little bow, "Pleased to make your acquaintance"Jolie backs away. Something about this guy is...off.Lord Ireno frowns, "No need to be hostile, deary."Glancing frantically around for Aiden, Jolie realized he wasn't there. "Stay away from me," Jolie warned, feeling flames licking her hands. They are bright blue, and Lord Ireno greedily looks at them."Balefire, eh?" "N-no." Jolie said shakily. "Don't lie, deary,""I'm not lying!" Jolie growls, her hold on the blue flames slipping. By now everyone in the ballroom is watching them, eyes wide. He reaches towards her, but then Aiden wraps his arms around Jolie, and Lord Ireno disappears- literally.Jolie collapses, shaking, "W-who was that?"Aiden hugs her tighter, "I don't know, Jolie, I don't know,"