Yuna (8gtberry)

"Hey Yuna, come sit here!" Ignis called out. Loli grabbed Yuna's arm. "Sorry, she's already sitting with me, shame isn't it." Loli said, giving him a sarcastic smile. "What would you do without me." Loli said. Yuna laughed. "Hey!" Hydra said, walking up to their table. "Hey." Loli said, rolling her eyes. Yuna nudged Loli's arm hard. "Would you like too sit here." Hydra mumbled something under her breath really fast. "Pardon?" Yuna asked. "Pardon???" Loli said, smirking at her. "Oh sorry- I said it's fine I can sit somewhere else." Hydra mumbled. Loli sucked in a breath.

"You can sit here, we would love if you did." She said. Hydra smiled slowly and plopped down across from them. "Hiiiiiiii!" Livvy said excitedly. "Here to harass Yuna again." Loli snapped. Livvy looked hurt. "Did you misplace me for Stella?" She asked. "No." Loli said. "Well then I obviously didn't harass Yuna." "I know that, I was just testing you, by the way, you passed." Livvy grinned showing her deep dimples. 

Stella looked as if she was about to walk up, then she noticed Livvy. "What are you doing Livvy?" She hissed. "Um.. sitting with my friends..?" Livvy said meekly. Stella glared but deep down, looked really hurt. "Whatever." She said, grabbing a very surprised Stars hand. 

"Erm... sorry about that." Livvy said looking down. Yuna gave her a reassuring smile. 

"That table looks like they don't want us too sit there..... let's sit there." Caden said smirking. "Yeah." Aiden said, smirking back. Livvy rolled her eyes. "They keep bugging people." She hissed under her breath. "Us, bugging people, as if." Caden said innocently. Livvy rerolled her eyes. "Dang its the lunch bell, we gotta go do our pran- I mean get to class." Aiden said smoothly. 

"Guess we better go too." Yuna huffed. And the group got up for class. 

Heh sorry for skipping the line I was just MEGA bored and had nothing to do. Enjoy!!! Peace ✌️  - 8gtberry