Yuna (@8gtberry)

Something fishy was going on. Emmie's abilities were out of control and honestly mine were as well. I hadn't felt this emotional since puberty, and gosh that was quite the ride. 

Some mysterious people with the friggin Neverseen symbol on there cloaks were running around saying "where is he" and "we got him". 

Got who? Then I thought back. That attack. Sure Loli and I had been hurt, but the person who was initially threatened was Ignis. The boy that was dumb enough to think a weak sorry meant everything was fine. Not too long ago, two abilities was something to marvel at. Now someone is producing god damn purple fire. 

A sharp knock on the door catches my attention. "Give him to us or you die." A feminine voice says from behind the door. My blood runs cold. I try to feel for their emotions, but all I can find is an icy wall, sending shivers up my spine. 

"Yuna, watch out!" Someone screams. The door bangs open revealing Ignis, with his hands wrapped around a girls throat. Her large eyes were wide open and bright blond hair peaked from her cloak. "Annabel!?" I croaked. 

"Let me go." She wheezed, her eyes crinkling the corners from the loss of air. Ignis lets his hands go abruptly, standing far back. Even in her state, she looked prettier than normal. Her black outfit showed her curves and her brought attention to her rose red lips, which were drooped. "I had no choice. And I still have none." She said. Then shadow swirled around. I grabbed Ignis's sweaty palm and ran down the hills of my home. "We have to get out of here!" I said.

"Always stating the obvious ey." Ignis joked, although his eyes were a lit with fear. A plume of shadow tore through my torso. "Ahg!" I yelped.

"Dive!" Ignis screamed, Pushing me to the side. We both rolled down the hill and dashed into the forest. Finally I was smart enough to fumble out my leaping crystal. I took Ignis by the arm and leaped to Emmie's place. 

"Yuna!?" Hydra said. "W-what?" I replied, my voice drained. "You're fading."