Yuna (8gtberry)

"Aren't you so excited for the Foxfire formal!?" Loli said, excitedly to an unenthusiastic Jolie. "Yeah, sure whatever. But it's not like i'm going to get asked by someone I want to ask me." Jolie said, hesitatingly eyeing Aiden. 

Yuna smiled. "Im sure he'll ask you, if not then we can all go together." Jolie rolled her eyes. "Im sure a billion boys will ask you." Yuna gave her a questionable look. "What if Ignis asks you!!!!!" Loli squeals. Yuna blushes and smacks Loli playfully in the arm. "You like Ignis?" Jolie asked. "I don't know.." Yuna said shyly. 

"Hey!" Ignis said, hearing his name. "Did you guys here about the Foxfire Formal?" he said, eyeing Yuna. "Hey Yuna, do you want to go with me." A year three said, walking up to them. Yuna opened her mouth but no words came out. Loli smiled at him sweetly. "What she means is, no, to all of you." She said, glaring at the group coming up to ask one of them. 

"I'll go with you." Avery said, smiling at the boy. "Wait.... never mind." She said smirking at him. He glared at her and stalked off. 

"Good one." Loli said. "Do you think someone will ask me?" Hydra said shyly. "Um no, no one asks a freak." Lea said popping up. "Thats so rude!" Caden said, walking up and glaring at Lea. Lea batted her eyelashes. "I was just kidding, you know a fun game." "The only one who's fake is you." Aiden said, walking up. Lea growled.

"Whatever, you losers can go to the Formal together." Lea quipped. Then when she got out of earshot from Aiden, Caden and Ignis she said, "But Im going with Aiden, and Stella's going with Ignis." Then she stomped off flicking her hair. 

Lol, Drama queen much. Lea is so classic mean girl and I have a lot of fun toying around with that. Sorry for so many Yuna chaps, Im super bored XD