Ocean (@8gtberry)

The next day at school was extremely high energy. Everyone was excited for the weekend. Spring break was only a few weeks away and the end of the year was nearing. "Do any of you guys want to sign up for the spring ball committee?" Asks Yuna. Were all by the lockers grabbing our books. "Sounds fun. I hope it is." Says Daffy. "Astrid, come here." I say. We walk down the hall. Avery and Star walk with us. "Here are the signups, lets see who's on the committee!" I say. I look at the list, hoping that Caden, Ace, or Axel is on the committee.

Spring Ball Committee:

Head: Yuna

Members:

Axel

Ace

Caden

Jolie

Aiden

Nerra

Ivy

Daffy

Cara

Sign up now!

"Ace, Axel, and Caden are on, we should join." Astrid blushes. "We know you like Ace, don't worry." Says Star. "Were very successful in making couples, did you hear? Ivy and Will went official today!" I say. Astrid gives a hopeful smile. "Guys, its him!" Whisper shrieks Star. I turn and see Ace and Axel. They are both wearing the crips and clean uniform and walking around like they own the place. "Astrid, try to look as pretty as you can." I say. I walk up with Star to Ace and Axel. "Hi guys." I say. Star gives a small wave, smiling at Axel. "Your a mesmer right? Thats soooo cool!" Says Star. Axel smiles. "Hey, Ace right, do you see that new girl, Astrid?" Astrid is chatting with Avery, though there probably just squealing that he's looking at her. She's twirling her hair with her finger and giggling. "Yeah?" Said Ace. "She's kinda nervous, could you help her?" Ace shrugs. Cara and Noctem walk by and Ace and Axels attention shift. "Did you hear about the spring ball?" Says Noctem. She winks at Axel and walks by. Star clenches her jaw. I lead Ace over to Astrid. "Hey, want me to show you around?" He asks. She nods and follows him. I turn back to Star.

"Thats so funny! Its great how we both kinda are twins!" Axel's moth tugs up a bit and he smiles. Star waves to him and scitters over to me. I write my name down along with Avery, Star, and Astrid. "How did you get Caden to like you?" Says Star. I think back to when I first met him. "He kinda just liked me but I did make him laugh a lot and tease him." I say. "You two are perfect!" Says Avery. I smile as we all head to class.