Livvy (@-livv-)

Livvy pov -

¬After school¬

"But Araaaa. It looks beautiful on you!" I say, to Chiara. We've been looking for dresses for the dance. My mom brought us to a dress shop with beautiful things. She's wearing a very sparkly gold dress. "Mom! Tell Chiara that it looks amazing!" I say.

"I bet it looks amazing but I found one that I think is going to look nice." She says slowly. "I'll put in the closet and you can put it on for me." Mom says.

"Okay." I say. My mom and Ara go into the area of the closet. I wait then a dress catches my eyes. I walk over to the rack filled with colorful dresses. I pick it up and head to the closet.

I look in the mirror, this is definitely the one. I get out of my closet thingie, and wait for Chiara. She comes out in a stunning two pieced, red dress. It's beautiful.

"You look stunning!" Chiara and I say at the same time.

"Yellow looks absolutely divine on you, Livvy." Mom says, just as stunned.

"Red looks amazing on you Chiara." I say. "It compliments your hair, ooh and your eyes." I tell her.

"Thank you." She says. "Now we can finally go home!" She says thankfully.

"Aww, that's adorable." I tease. "We still have to get shoes, accessories, and book an appointment for tomorrow for makeup and hair." I tell her, her smile falls with dread taking over. I laugh. "Let's go,"

"Livvy, you know I know the right person to take you to." Mom tells us. "She's amazing at makeup, hair, and everything." She smiles, nicely.

"Really? Who?" I ask.

"Two words. Biana. Vacker." A smile creeps throughout my face.

"Oh, no, My mom took me to her once. She was amazing, but real talk she's kinda scary." Chiara says, sounding scared .

"We are going!" I say.

¬ next day ¬

"Soooooo, when were you going to tell me?" I ask Chiara.

Me and Chiara are at Vanilla Sparkles, Biana's Spa shop. We're getting our nails done right now.

"What? What was I gonna tell you?" Chiara answers completely confused.

"Oh, y'know that Brennon's taking you to the dance." I said simply, looking at my nails.

"Uh-" is all she managed to get out. "Well.... It's not what you- lady Alexine told us- he was flirtin- a-and he was kinda really cute." She rambles, then squeaks. "How did you know anyways?"

"Veronica told Nelie, who told Lavender, who told Robert, who told Dempsey, who told his girlfriend, Luna, who told her friend, Nora, who told Loli, who told Yuna, who told Ignis, who told Jolie, who told Aiden, who told Damian," I take a deep breath. "Who told Lea, his sister, who told Stella, my sister. Who told me." I say out of breath.

"Wow, word does spread." Chiara says astonished.

"Ah ah ah, don't think i'll let you off that easy. Tell. Me. Everything." I say with a wicked face.

"Well...." She starts.

And lemme tell you it's not what I expected at all. But it was adorable.

Nice chapter!!! - 8gtberry ✌️