Daffy (@-watermella-)

Daffy: 

Cara was turning into a monster, I didn't even know her anymore. We have been best friends for years and she's never acted like this! Her new friend, Clementine was rubbing off on her. They slammed Hydra into a locker and I couldn't do anything. When we walk away I push Cara and she hits a locker. "Daf! What was that all about!?" She says as she got up and rubbed the back of her head. "That was for you, you deserve it, you push our friend into a locker and she's hurt now!" I say angrily. Clementine steps in the conversation "Ok listen up Daphne." "It's Daffy" I corrected her. "Ok whatever, you either listen to us" She points to her and Cara "Or get lost." She stands with her hands on her hips. Cara has a grin on her face, she was agreeing to Clementine. "I'd rather get lost than having to listen to your big mouth talk." I turn to Cara and say, "You're worse than Annabelle and Stella mixed together. At least they know how to stay loyal to their friends, scratch that, at least they know how to keep friends." I give a nasty glare and walk away. The others in the group walk away too, only Clementine was there, plotting her revenge in her head. A surprised Cara was standing next to her. I walked off crying because I felt bad about what I did. I opened my locker as the bell rang. The hallway got crowded and everyone was trying to get home. When I opened it, there was an envelope, I bent over and picked it up. One was decorated in the front with my name in the front. I opened the decorated one and it was a note. 

"Daffy, I may not score high grades, but can I score a date to the ball? - Kyle"

 My eyes widened, Kyle? I thought he liked Paisley though. I shut my locker and leaped home with the letter in hand