Daffy, Yuna and Cara (@Macyfun) (@cherrycherry1027) (@8gtberry)

Caden told Annabelle his secret. Annabelle almost said it out loud before she finished Caden covered her mouth. DANG IT! I could've known. Caden looks at me and says. "Daffy you won't tell Yuna who your crush is" Caden smirked. I can feel my face going pale. "Daf are you ok!?" Cara asked. "Oh....gosh....oh yep i am fine...!" I say. I go and sit next to Yuna. I lean over and say quietly. "My crush is Austin" I look at her reaction. "OOOO DAF LI-" I quickly covered her mouth. "NO TELLING" I say. "Ok fineee" Yuna says in defeat. I look around the circle and decide Yuna. "Yuna you won't tell me who your crush is" I say simply. She widened her eyes and sighs. She whispers to me. "I like Ignis...don't tell anyone please". I respond with a "Oooooo ok".

"Do you guys want to keep playing or do a different game?" I ask. "How about let's go back to Truth or Dare?" Cara suggested Everyone agreed. "Who wants to go first?" Yuna asks. "Me" Annabelle says as usual. She is always first. "Daffy truth or dare?" She asks me. "Umm truth" I say not taking a dare. "Hmmm ok. Tell me why you don't like hanging out with me. And in front of the entire group." (Yeah I don't like Annabelle. She's a bully) Everyone was just sitting there awkwardly. "Well i think she doesn't have to tell you Annabelle" Yuna says. Shes always standing up for me. "Well duh she does. It's a truth" Annabelle tells everyone. "Ok fine. I don't like to hangout with you cause you bully me and make fun of Yuna." I say honestly. Everyone looks like they hate me right now. But at the same time they look sorry for me.

"Sorry...." I apologize and run out of the room. I hear shouts behind me but I keep on running. I run and run to my safe spot. My safe spot is a hidden room in the living room. I go to the living room really quick and open the little door. I craw in and shut the door behind me. I look around, It has a beanbag chair. Board games, a snack cabinet, and a T.V (pretend there is a tv in the lost cities. A day bed (it is a bed but can be a couch at same time.) I go to the decoration box and I start to redecorate the small room.

I hang light and put stuff on the walls. I was in the middle of hanging a dream catcher when I hear my name being called outside. "Daffy!?" but then they disappear somewhere else. I hear the door open and see Cara come in. Only my family and Cara know about the room. "Hey Daf. You ok?" She asks me "hmm oh yea i'm fine" I say continuing what i was doing. "Aggg your not fine. You're redecorating AGAIN. Last time you redecorated was after a big fight." Cara explains. "Your right..."I say. "What's wrong? Annabelle?" Cara said. "Well....yeah. She is always picking on me." I say to her. I know Cara and Annabelle became really good friends randomly. Almost as good as me and Cara are in fact. "No... that can't be true. Annabelle?!" Cara asked doubtfully. I knew it, she wouldn't believe me. "Annabelle is so nice though. She would never..." Cara said thinking. "Well she is." I tell her.

"Let's go outside to clear this up" Cara says while opening the door to go outside. "Ok" I follow her outside. I go look for the others and when I find them I see Annabelle 'crying'. I can see she was faking it but the others thought it was real. Half the people were comforting her and half was looking at me with a disappointed look on their face... Did I get replaced?

Cara POV

We did some you won'ts, and went back to truth or dare but Annabelle asked Daffy the most awkwardness question ever. Daffy ran out and everyone started murmuring. I was really uncomfortable. My head hurt because of the emotions and soon everyone was asking if I was ok.

" Yea, uhm i'm gonna go check on Daffy.." I muttur slowly. I stand up and check Daffy's room. Nope.. I had the slightest idea where she was. When I found her she was redecorating. Again. " Daffy? What's wrong?" I ask as I sit beside her.

After she tells me everything we walk back and Annabelle's crying? Ace and Axel and the other kids are comforting her, even Austin. Daffy shoots a look at me. I give her a 'I'll be right back' look. I signal Ace.

" Ace...Uh, I think.. Uhm Annabelle's faking?" I asked. He softens. " Yea.. uhm sorry about her." Ace whispers. " Nah, it's fine." I smile a bit. I grab his arm and we walk back to the living room.

" Uh guys, i think we should stop here... AND HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!" Yuna and Noctem said dancing. I roll my eyes. Way to go Noctem, go ruin the weirdest moments ever!

Yuna POV

Mostly everyone had an uncomfortable and disappointed look on their face when daffy re-entered the room. Annabelle faked a dramatic sniffle. "How could you be so mean." Annabelle said. "I've never bullied anyone in my life, I don't know why you would think that." Daffy gritted her teeth.

"Annabelle, you have given her a reason." Yuna said quietly. "What." Annabelle snapped. "Mean looks, sharp comments, that can't mean nothing right?" Yuna questioned. "That's so rude Yuna." Ignis said, glaring at her. Bile clung to Yuna's throat. "Lets go Ignis, were obviously not welcomed here." Annabelle said, getting up and grabbing Ignis's hand. "Listen here bud." Loli said, standing up and glaring so fiercely at Ignis even Annabelle was a little scared. "It's hard to be mad at Annabelle, cause well, I anticipated this of her. But you. How dare you get mad at Yuna for telling the truth, I'm glad she doesn't like you, she's too good for you." Loli snarled. Ignis turned red with anger. "You think your all that Hmm? But your not. Your just some over angry brat who enjoys yelling at people." Ignis snarled back. Then he turned too Yuna. "And your just as fake and mallowmelt." Then Ignis stalked off, Annabelle trailing behind him.

A sob erupted from Yuna's throat. "I'm so sorry about him, he doesn't know what he's saying." Loli said, hugging her best friend.

The next day at school, rumors flitted around the halls of Foxfire. "I think Ignis and Annabelle like each other, apparently Yuna was super rude to Ignis, and said he was ugly." Some girl said. "No, she said he smelled bad." Something took over Yuna. "Shut up!" She yelled at them. They both turned around quickly. "Or maybe she just yelled at him like that." One of the girls snorted. Rage burned in Yuna's eyes and her vision got blurry.

There laughter rung in her ears. Suddenly the girls were writhing around on the floor, grunts and shrill screams escaped there throats. "What are you doing!" Magnete Leto commanded. Their writhing stopped. "I don't know." Yuna said quietly.

~ At Magnete Leto's Office ~

"Hmm, you seemed to be controlling them, not inflicting." Magenete Leto pondered. "What could this mean?" Professor Aniki asked. "Would you examine her for me, your the expert at possibly new abilities." Magnete Leto asked. "Of course Sir." She replied.

~ One hour Later ~

"It seems as if you have manifested a new ability, called a controller. With great strength you can control a person, moving each muscle wherever you like. It doesn't control how you feel like Inflicting, but what you do. But remember. Every action comes with a price."   

Enjoy!!! - 8gtberry ✌️