Don't Touch Our Friend

Warning! This chapter contains attempted sexual assault, mentions of sexual assault and Rohypnol (Date Rape Drugs)! If any of these topics might trigger you, do not read! This chapter takes place post series, in Dystopia. Also, the legal drinking age in England is 18, so I'm going with that.

All in all, I think that the last mission went well. Dystopia was a messed up place, but everything we did helped a little more. We had gotten a few minor cuts and bruises, but thanks to my forcefield, we got out pretty scot-free. Not wanting to go back to our flat, we hit a relatively low-crime pub, which was still a crime-filled pub to the rest of the world's standards.

We had ordered some drinks, Jasper with a fruity 'girly' drink that he seemed to love, Charlotte with a glass of rye and ginger with a twist, and I with a good old fashion beer. Gods, I hope Rai never found out. Was I the legal drinking age? Yes. Did that matter to Rai? Nope, he would act all crazy about it.

I was just about to take a swig when I felt someone looking at me. I look over to see a middle-aged man, maybe five years older than Rai, giving me some uncomfortable looks.

"Hey gorgeous, how are you doing tonight?" The older man tried to flatter.

"Hi, sorry, no offence, I'm just not interested," I responded.

"Oh sure you are, with a face so sweet and a body so hot, you're practically asking for it." The older man cooed.

I shift to the side, more than a little uncomfortable. "Again, I'm not interested." I take a sip of my beer.

The man scoffed, moving away from me, heading towards the other side of the bar. Beside me, Charlotte and Jasper were snickering.

"Thank you. I'm glad you find my discomfort so amusing." I mock snap.

"I do enjoy it. Thanks for noticing." Charlotte laughed.

"Go on, give him some lovin'!" Jasper added.

"You guys are ridiculous" I took a swig of my beer, ignoring my friends' laughter.

"No, I know how to have fun. Try it. You might like it," Charlotte laughed, hoisting herself off of the seat and making her way to the blonde girl that had been practically undressing her with her startling, blue eyes.

"Yeah, man, if you only think about work, you'll never have any fun." Jasper agreed. He tipped back his head, chugging the rest of the pink drink he had been sipping and joined the crowd of singles as well.

I sighed, left alone while my friends had fun. I finished my beer, gazing across the pub. Gods, he was still staring at me.

I stood and made my way to the pool table, trying to shake off the uneasy feeling forming in my stomach. I watched a few rounds and bet with others, winning and losing some money before heading back to the bar. I was about to order another beer when the bartender passed me a pint.

"It's been paid for." The bartender said, his voice gruff.

I blinked in shock but accepted it. Beer wasn't cheap in Dystopia. Taking a big gulp, I glanced to the booth. That creepy man from earlier was staring at me again. The uneasy feeling pained my stomach. I took a sip of beer, but I could barely swallow it. A wave of dizziness and nausea had washed over me. The room was swimming and looked like a swirl of colour.

My head pounded. A sluggish feeling made my legs wobble. A firm hand grabbed my elbow, an unfamiliar but reassuring voice in my ear.

"I'm just goin' to take him home now. My son has drunk a little too much," the voice murmured. It wasn't Charlotte or Jasper. Where were they?