Panic

Episode: Broken Armed and Dangerous

It all happened too fast. One minute Ms. Shapen was flinging the ball, the next it was hitting Charlotte. That was not how it was supposed to happen. Then they are yelling about my fake arm.

"Why are you wearing a fake arm?"

"Piper!"

"What is wrong with you?" She yells, pulling off my hoodie.

Everyone immediately gasps. Oh god. They saw. They saw my cast. They know I'm Kid Danger.

"You've got a broken arm!" Piper states.

I look over to Rai and Schwoz, they look panicked.

"Oh my god! Henry Hart is Kid Danger!"  I hear Charlotte mention something along the lines of, "So much better than my plan."

Panic sets through my veins like fire. Piper is freaking out while Melvin keeps poking me.

"Why were you hiding your broken arm? We have a right to know!"

"L-Listen everybody! Stop poking me! I'm not kid danger ok!" I try to say, but the crowd just gets louder. Anxiety fills me as the questions grow louder.

"How long have you been Kid Danger!?"

"Who's Captain Man?!"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

There are just to many questions. I look over to Charlotte with panic in my eyes. I lock eyes with her for a split second before running. I run to the janitors closet and lock the door. I feel panic set in the pit of my stomach.

Sliding down the wall into a ball, I start to hyperventilate.

Fists bang on the door.

"Kid! Kid open up, it's alright. It's just me."

"Henry, it's Charlotte, just open up. It's ok."

I cover my ears as a headache sets in. Oh god make it stop. Everything is so loud.

Ever sense my reflexes were heightened, so were my senses. I can hear everything. The pounding of fists on the doors. The whispers of my classmates. The water running through the pipes. It's too much. All of it. It's all to much. I run my hands through my hair obsessively.

I hear Rai and Schwoz talking outside, but everything else is so loud. Everything is so bright. I scratch at my arm. Pain should distract me.

Let's just say it doesn't. I start scratching at my eyes. I scratch so hard my eyes might even come out.

Just as the brightness dies down again, the sound starts to scream in my ears. I my hands scrabble to my ears. I make gashes around my ears. Hoping, praying the noise will stop.

Tears flow down my eyes from the pain of the scratches and the pain from the sounds in my ears.

It's too much.

It's too much.

Rai's Point Of View

"Kid! Kid open up, it's alright, it's just me."

"Henry, it's Charlotte, just open up. It's ok."

I continue to knock on the door.

"Rai, vait. Stop!" Schwoz orders.

I look at him but I do what he says.

"What?"

"Henry has 'eightened reflexes right?"