Electric

Episode: Thumb Buddies

"You ruined our lives!" Marc yelled. "So now, we're going to ruin yours!"

I laughed with Captain Man. How could they ruin our lives.

That was until I felt a surge of burning pain spread from my chest to my arms to my legs before I feel myself being pushed backwards.

I fly back onto my stomach. I groan in pain.

"KID!" Rai shouts.

He rushes over to me. I push myself up with my arms shakily. I feel electricity buzzing through my veins. I hiss out in pain.

"What'd you do to him?" I hear Rai yell.

"Oh! Did I forget to mention the radiation storm left me with an arm full of electricity!?"

Things begin to sound hazy as the pain of the shock forced its way through out my body.

"Rai?" I choke out.

I feel myself plummet to the ground.

Rai's Point of View

"What'd you do to him?" I yell.

"Oh! Did I forget to mention the radiation storm left me with an arm full of electricity!?" Marc yells in triumph.

"Ya you did." Joey deadpans.

"No I didn't!! I just wanted it to be a surprise!"

"Rai?" I hear Henry whisper. I looked back to him before his arms gave out and he fell to the ground. I rush back to him.

I place my hand on his wrist. It's beating. At a normal rate.

That would be relieving. If it were anyone else.

Henry has Hypermotility, which means he moves a lot faster than the average human.
So that means, his heart should beat a lot faster than normal.

"That's it. We're leaving!" I yell.

"Oh no, no, no. You don't get to go anywhere." Marc scolds. He runs over to me and presses his hand to mine. I feel a slight burn rush through my hand but I fight back.

That was until I felt someone grab my wrists and lock them into handcuffs around a pole. I struggle to break the cuffs. Marc and Joey smile at me.

"I see your very fond of your sidekick. It be a shame if something were to happen to him." Marc taunted.

"Don't hurt him! Please!" I beg. I hate begging.

Marc smiles a sickly smile. He drags Henry over so he's just out of my reach.

Marc slapped Henry on the back causing Henry to jolt from the attack of the electricity.

He cried out in pain. The shock seemed to have caused him to regain consciousness.

"Rai..." he croaked.

"Hold on kid! I'm coming! Your gonna be ok!" I lied.

After several more brutal attacks of electricity from Marc and Henry convulsing in agony, I broke the cuffs.