Armageddon

"Just kill me then, or change me, or whatever the hell your gonna do!" I yelled, the virus that had taken over Rick's body, held me down with a clawed hand.

It's mangled, monster-like mouth grinned. As it was about to sneeze on me, I see the cure resting right next to me.

In my split second decision, I grab the purple goo and see the monstrosity was about to sneeze on me, I protect myself with my goo covered hand.

I feel the slime touch my hand and a buzzing feeling flow through me.

Suddenly a blast of green light surrounds us.

I feel the burning flow through my it finally subsides, Rick's body was thrown an reversed back to normal. For a split second I thought it was over. Here's a hint, it wasn't.

I went to see if Rick was alive, and suddenly I find myself almost over the edge. I moved so fast it made my head spin. I close my eyes quickly at the headache the speed gave me.

The cure and the virus. It mutated me like an X-Man from the comics.

I take a step slowly, and it felt as if I leaped there.

I focus and slowly reach down to Rick and placed two fingers on his neck. He was breathing.

But suddenly the fact that someone wasn't dead, wasn't the most important thing. Snarling, green, virus monsters were clawing their way up.

I yelped, and jumped back in response.

I defeated Rick, I cured him, what happened.

Then suddenly, I remembered. The green blast. It must have turned everyone into viruses.

Everyone except the current residents of the Man Cave. Schwoz created a force field type thing, so nothing could infiltrate the Man Cave.

How was I going to get out of this. I quickly climbed down the ladder, only to find Rai being held down by three or more beasts.

Upon seeing me, Rai immediately reacted.

"Kid, run! It's ok! I'm ok! Just run! Get out of here!" He yelled.

"Captain Man, I can't leave you!" I yell.

"Get the handsome one!" One of the monsters snarled.

"Hey!" Rai yelled, but quickly turned his attention back to me. "Kid, I need you to run! That's an order!"

I hated myself for what I did next. But an order from Rai is binding.

I glanced at Rai for a moment before climbing up the ladder in a inhuman speed and bolted towards the Man Cave.

"Schwoz. Henry to Schwoz. Do you read me? Over." I say into the coms.

"Henry! You're ok! Thank goodness." Schwoz replies.

"Schwoz, I need you to put the Man Cave on Lock Down as soon as I get there." I order.

"Why what's happened?"

"I have know time to explain!" I yell.

I suddenly find myself outside my house. I sprint in to find Piper on the couch with a bunch of people I don't know and my parents.

"Piper! Come on we have to go!" I yell.

"What?"

I quickly look at everyone. I can't save them all.

"I'm sorry." I apologize before grabbing my sisters hand and speeding out the door with her.

"Kid Danger! How are you going to fast?" She screams.