How Lucky I Am

Reference Game: F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

"Henry!" Rai yelled as we arrived to the Man Cave. 

"Rai, I'm fine." 

"You are not fine!" Rai persists. 

"What's going on?" Charlotte asked. 

"I got everyone out, didn't I?" I shout. 

"That's a moo point!" Rai yelled back. 

"What the hell is a moo point?" I yell incredulously. 

"A cow's opinion, it doesn't matter!" He yells back. 

I roll my eyes. "You are such a child!" 

"Guys, what's going on?" Jasper repeats for Charlotte. 

"You could have been killed!" 

"But I wasn't!" I snap back. 

"Henry, do you realize how many times a bullet nearly hit you and I couldn't do anything about it!" Rai yelled at me. 

This caught my sister's attention. 

"He what?" She snapped. 

"He tricked me into staying with the already rescued citizens while he snuck into the building to get the others out." Rai explained heatedly. "Why is this bad you ask? Because there was a shooter in the building!" 

I see the others look at me in shock. 

"You did what!" Piper screamed at me. 

"You don't understand, you weren't there." I reply. 

"Let me get this straight. You went to an active shooter situation, left the indestructible superhero to babysit the victims, and decided to do it all by yourself. Oh yeah, that makes complete sense." Piper snapped. 

"You don't get it Piper!" I shout at her. "We had no idea how many shooters there were. One of them could have tried to finish off the survivors. It was important that Rai was there just in case to take the fire if it happened." 

"Henry-" 

"Which it did. And guess what! No one got hurt because Rai was there." I say. 

"And how did you get in?" Jasper asked me worriedly. 

"I told Rai I was going to alert the owner of the building that most of the current occupants were out of the building, but I really just snuck into the building to try to find any remaining survivors." 

"Which was very, very irresponsible of you!" Rai yelled. 

"Oh yeah, like you are totally Mr. Responsible." I growl. "Only two days ago, you tried to turn the Man Cave into an amusement park." 

"That was a brilliant idea!" Rai growl. 

"No it wasn't." My friends and I say in unison. 

Rai grumbled as I continue the story. 

"Once I was in, I made around the building, and did find more survivors... and deceased." I say sadly. "If it wasn't for me, they would all be dead."