Muffin of Love

Episode: Love Muffin

"Uhh, just a friendly reminder. I've won Most Attractive Guy in Swellview for the past 12 years. So, it's kind of in the bag." Rai says defensively.

"Well ya, but your kind of old now." I taunt Rai.

"I'm old?" Rai asks.

"Ya? I mean what are you? Like over 50?"

"Fif-Fifty? Did you just say the 'F' word?"
I try to cut in.

"I'm thirty five Henry, you know that." Rai laughs, but there's venom in his words.

I look back to Jasper and Charlotte. They frantically point to their hair. I get the message.

"Uhh, well, you're starting to lose your hair a little bit." I name off.

"What did you just say to me?" Rai asks dangerously.

"Hey, where's Gwen?" I ask.

"Gwen happens to be getting ready to go rob a bank." Rai snaps. I fight back a laugh, if Rai was in control, he would never say these things.

"Or, maybe she's not going to rob a bank. Maybe she's going to meet some other guy."

"She's going to rob a bank!" Rai exclaims.

"Or, maybe she's going to meet some other guy named Rob... Banks."

"That's stupid! That's not a guys name!" Rai says.

"Ya it is. Just face it Rai, Gwen doesn't want you, she wants Robert J. Banks! You know why? I bet he's way better looking than you." I taunt.

"Not possible!"

"Yep. He's probably in his early thirties."

"That's enough!" Rai orders.

"Ya, I bet he's going to kiss her so good." I say. I mock kissing with my hands as Rai covers his ears. "Oh! Gwen you kiss like a princess! Ooh your lips feel like hot pie!"

Just as I was getting into it, Rai let's put a roar and charges towards me. I scream as he grabs my shirt and throws me across the room towards the elevator.

I feel a sickly pain shoot through my abdomen.

I take a breath and push myself up.

"It's not my fault if she likes younger guys." He walks over to me and grabs my shirt.

I break free. "Oh! Is that some grey hair? Is that some grey hair?" I ask before being pushed down.

Charlotte bends down toward me.

"Keep going! You've got to make him madder!" She says.

"Ya, I'm working on that!" I say before being dragged back by Rai.

Rai wrestles with me. Before pushing me across the room, into the control center.

"Come on! You ain't so bad!" I say before he charges over to me. I duck just in time.

I try to get the upper hand by latching on to his back but he throws me backwards into the sofa.

Crack.

I feel my shoulder crack. Shit.

Jasper doesn't seem to notice though because he helps me up.

"This is so cool to watch!" He exclaims. Of course he'd say something like that.

"I'm glad you're having a good time." I gasp out sarcastically.