Sincerely H. Hart

This is the first time every character will have a point of view. Well... just think of this as a part two to I Was Eighteen. Also, a lot of text is taken from the song For Good. It's from Wicked and it is so sad but pretty at the same time. It's not exactly a song fic but at the same time it is, you understand? Italics are the letters. 

Jasper's Point of View

I've heard it said, that people come into our lives, for a reason. Bringing something we must learn. And we are led to those who help us most to grow, if we let them, and we help them in return.
Well I don't know if I believe that's true, but I know I'm where I am today because I knew him.

Dear Jasper
I guess if you're reading this, it means I'm dead. Either that or you've been snooping around in my room. In which case, get out of my room dum dum.
Well, I kind of feel weird about saying this, but I kind of hope it's that I'm dead, because well, I like having privacy. Or well, liked.

Look, I love you man. You've been such a great friend to me. And I kind of wish I wasn't dead so I could spend some more time with you.
I don't know if we ever got to Disney like we promised, but I do know that I've loved the experiences we've had before. I'm so sorry for those two years I left you in the dark. I wasn't a good friend, I abandoned you, lied to you, and well, I can't imagine that felt good.

I'm so sorry dude. I hope you forgive me. 

Sincerely, 
H. Hart 

I hope Henry knew how much I loved him. He was my best friend. In a way, he will always be my best friend. I hope he knew that I'd forgiven him a long time ago. 

I miss him so much. 

-.-.-.-

Schwoz's Point of View 

Like a comet pulled from orbit, as it passes a sun, like a stream that meets a boulder, halfway through the wood. Who can say if I've been changed for the better. But because I knew you, I have been changed for good. 

I slide my letter opener through the top of the envelope. It almost felt like I was destroying something precious, the light beige envelope decorated with black ink, written in Henry's handwriting, slightly slanted and loopy. 

Dear Schwoz

I guess I'm dead, that sucks. I'm sure you tried your best to save me, you've done so well before. I don't know what happened, but just know, it's not your fault. I'm not mad. I think you are the most brilliant man alive. I just wish I was around to see you do something big, like cure cancer, or some big virus that takes over the world. You'll be a hero.

Look, I think you're great, and I just hope you know how great of a friend you were, even though I made fun of you, you were always great.

I don't know what else to say, but just know, you are amazing, and I was lucky to be friends with you.

Sincerely,
H. Hart

I did. I tried so hard, I did everything I could to save him, but in the end, it just wasn't enough. I tried so hard to resuscitate him when Rai brought him back to the Man Cave, but he was just too far gone. I tried and tried and tried, but it was too late. He was just a kid, he had so much to look forward to. I know he said it wasn't my fault, but it felt like it was. 

-.-.-.-.-

Charlotte's Point of View 

It well may be that we will never meet again in this lifetime. So, let me say before we part, so much of me is made of what I learned from you. You'll be with me, like a handprint on my heart, and now whatever way our stories end, I know you have rewritten mine by being my friend.