Soldiers

Warning: This one shot includes scenes of violence and multiple major character deaths.

No One's Point Of View
2004

"I need more time."

A blonde woman, maybe 25, sits across from a 30 odd year old man. A cross look spread across his face.

"We've given you time Siren."  The man says sternly, British accent evident.

"I need more." Siren Hart begs.

"We had a deal, in exchange for the removal of your ex lover, Mr. Darius Hortan, and the erasing of any connection you had to him, plus the insurance that your husband would never find out about the affair, you owe us 100,000$. That was our deal."

Siren Hart grimaced and unconsciously twitched her hand in the direction of her 4 year old son, Henry and her infant daughter, Piper.

"I know the structure of our deal, I just can't pay the fee yet. Just two weeks."

"You won't have it in a fortnight. I'm not even sure you'd have it in a month." The bloke snapped.

"Well what can I do?" Siren asked.

"We could make a new deal." The man suggested, eyeing infant and the toddler.

Siren, clearly not seeing this, nods eagerly.

"Yes, I'll do anything."

"Your children."

"My- My children? I don't know what you mean." Siren says, puzzled.

"In exchange for the removal of Darius Hortan, I want your children." The man says. "They will be raised under the care of the Black Dove to become perfect soldiers, they will do great things. They will have the best education."

Siren quickly grasped the hand of her four year old son.

"You can't be serious?" Siren asked.

"I am." The man insisted.

"No, there has to be something else." Siren begs.

"No, the children or everything gets revealed to your husband."

"No, you can't!" Siren shouted, but sighed. "Alright."

She started trembling.

The cold faced man smiled.

"Lovely, I need all of their information." He said, pulling out two information packages from his desk.

He opened the first package and then the second.

"First, your son. Name?"

"Henry Prudence Hart."

"Prudence? Well that's horrid. Henry Jace Hart." The man said. Siren nodded numbly. "The baby?"

"Piper Ella Hart." 

"Ages of both?"

"4 and 7 months."

"Birthdays?"

"Henry's is March 21st, 2000, Piper's is March 26, 2004."

They continued like this and finished both information packets within an hour, all while Siren Hart trembled, Piper Hart slept and Henry Hart toyed with a knight figurine.

The two children oblivious to the fact that they were about to begin their journey to become the worlds greatest soldiers. The Pied Piper and the Anti Hero.

- time skip -
2005

When Henry Jace Hart turned 5, like all other soldiers, he was injected with what Black Dove dubbed Soldier Serum. Piper got hers 4 years later when she turned 5. What it basically did was enhance the person's agility, speed, strength, endurance, metabolism and reaction time so they would be superior to any Olympic athlete.