Temper

"It's the Montgomery Bucket Henry!" Jasper pestered.

"Not now Jasper." I say as I study.

Rai was snickering in the corner, listening at how annoyed I was getting. Charlotte was just searching for criminals.

"But Henry! I'm only 3 buckets away from having the master set! The Montgomery, the Stone and the Emerald!"

"Jasper please, leave me alone." I growl.

My senses had been acting up all day so Jasper's ranting was like gun shot.

"Jasper..." I growl again, though he doesn't seem to notice.

"I already have the Sapphire, the Gold, the Jepson, the Hamilton..." he rambles on.

"Jasper! Shut up for the love of god! I don't give a damn about your stupid Montgomery bucket! They're as stupid as you are, and that's a lot!" I yell.

Rai stops laughing and Charlotte looks over to me.

"W-What?" Jasper said.

I should have said sorry, but I was already pissed off from my senses going haywire.

"You only ever talk about your stupid buckets! All the time. And newsflash, no one cares! No. One. Cares. You have 7 listeners on your podcast and most of them are just listening for laughs!" I snap.

"I'm stupid! I'm not the one who was dumb enough to lose their powers to a virus!" Jasper snaps back.

"I'm stupid! I frigging saved your life! No wait, not just your life, everyone's life!" I yelled. "So how am I stupid?"

"Your stupid enough to not think of a better plan. A way to get the anti virus onto the virus without touching it!"

"Oh so, because there wasn't enough time to grab my gloves from downstairs to grab the anti virus, I'm an idiot!"

"No! I mean you never stop to think about anything other than being the big hero!"

Bang!

Jasper stumbled back. A red mark rested on his eye.

The realization never sunk in until I felt the throbbing in my fist.

"Jasper- I" I started.

"Save it Henry!" Jasper shouted before storming up the tubes.

"Henry... What did you just do?" Rai asked.

- time skip -

I ordered bandages wraps for my hand.

I wrap it around my knuckles, where my knuckle had busted. I felt the stares on me.

I spin around to look at them.

"Look, I have a headache, I can hear you heart beats and I can see the any climbing on the elevator door. He was being annoying and loud so I told him to leave me alone. Which he didn't so I got mad. Then he started saying things back and then I punched him."

"Henry, he's Jasper, he's not trying to be annoying. He's just excited." Charlotte reasons.

"Ya Kid, who knows what Jaspers going to do now."

- time skip -

I was sitting on the couch, still feeling guilty. I had tried to call Jasper multiple times, but there was always no answer. It's fair. I gave him a black eye. I know I had to of, because my hand was throbbing.

Charlotte would occasionally send me a critical glance. But I'd try to ignore it.

Everything was fine until my phone started pinging, constantly, non stop. I pick it up.