Carved

Reference Game: Divergent again, I kind of forgot to last time, my bad. 
Warning: Torture
This will be the first time a one shot will be 100% in... wait for it... Rai's Point of View! 
Also my lovelies, please let me know if I ever slip up by using a incorrect pronoun for the non binary character. 
Also, please don't think I'm villainising non binary people, it is just for the chapter.

When I opened my eyes, I was in a cell. I look around only to see Henry on the opposite side of the cell. 

"Kid Danger?" I call. I push myself up from my horizontal position into a standing one. I go to move over to him, but I'm stopped about halfway through. "What?" I slam my hands against an invisible forcefield and my heart sinks. "No." I breathe.

I look at Henry, is he breathing? God I wish I was over there so I could take his pulse. "Kid, I need you to wake up. Kid Danger!" 

Henry flinches awake. "What?" He groaned. 

"Oh thank god!" I sigh in relief. 

"Captain Man, where are we?" 

"I don't know." I admit, but it's nowhere good, I can tell you that." 

"Yeah, I figured." He mutters. 

"Are you hurt Kid?" I ask. 

"No, I don't think so anyway." He groaned. "I'm just a little lightheaded." 

"That's probably from being unconscious." 

"How do you- never mind." 

I resist the urge to chuckle, but just as I was about to give, I hear footsteps come closer. If I wasn't indestructible, my heart would have stopped. 
Henry must have heard it too because I could see him visibly tense. 

Finally a figure emerges from a door on the other side of the room. His face was covered in a mask so you couldn't tell who it was. 

"Hello Kid Danger." He says as they stop in front of Henry's portion of the cell. 

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Someone who is interested in you." 

"Uh, you're not my type. Do I like dudes? Sure, but not villains." Henry says sarcastically. 

The criminal laughs before his mask twists into a smile. 

"First off, I use they/them pronouns. Second, I'm interested in you, not you personality, you DNA." 

"My apologies, but I'm sorry? What do you mean my DNA" Henry asks. 

"Your body has been changed since you received those super fast reflexes, and I want to know how." They explained.

"I was born with them." He lies. 

"No you weren't, I know for a fact you never had those abilities at the beginning of your superhero career."

"Come on man, you know we can't tell you that." He sighs. 

"So you know what that means." They inform Henry, still not looking my way.

I tense up. "No." I whisper. I knew what they meant, even if Henry didn't. 

The masked villain looked at me. 

"Oh yes Captain Man." 

"Captain, what do they mean?" Henry asked nervously. 

"Nothing, they're not going to do anything to you." 

"Oh but I am." They smirk, they're mask twisting up into a grin. "If you won't tell me how to replicate it, I will have to figure it out by myself."