Baby

"I could have taken him!" I snapped at Rai.

"Sure you could have."

"Dude!"

"Bro!"

"I could have taken him! If you hadn't pushed me out of the way, I could have taken him."

"Kid, they were high level thugs and you're just a kid!"

"I'm almost 17! I'm not a baby anymore!" I snap.

"Ya Kid, I'm sure you are an adult now. This is Swellview, you become and adult next year."

"Rai! You started crime fighting when you were 15, I'm sure your dad didn't hover."

"That's because I'm indestructible!"

"Rai! You can't keep treating me like a child!" I shouted.

"Guys! Stop yelling!" Charlotte ordered. We look at her about to yell, but the fiery look in her eyes shut us up. "Now, what happened?"

"We were fighting Stainless Steve and his goons, when Rai literally pushed me to the side lines. He was one of the easiest thugs ever!" I snapped.

"He could have hurt you Henry!" Rai responds trying to reason. 

"He was at most a level one thug!" I growl. "Do really think of me so little that you won't let me take on a level one thug?" I asked, honestly I'm hurt. 

"Henry, that's not what I mean. Your just a kid and I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

"That doesn't mean you can just bench me he whenever you're scared! I'm not a baby, so stop treating me like one!" I yelled. "When are you going to treat me like an adult? When I'm as old as you are?"

Rai's facial expression went reasoning to hurt, to angry very fast.

"That's it Henry! Your suspended!" He shouted.

"What does that mean?" I ask while still yelling.

"You're benched from being Kid Danger for two days." Rai says in a more serious voice.

"What?" I ask though my voice comes out as a childlike voice.

"You heard me Henry. Go home."

"I'm not going home." I say firmly.

"Well you're not going on the next missions for two days."

"Well then I'm staying here."

"Kid, I don't care what you do as long as your not going to get yourself hurt, killed or going on missions."

"Fine! I'm staying here for the next 3 nights!"

"Fine by me! Charlotte, Jasper, you're welcome to stay as well! We're having pizza and watching movies!" Rai shouts.

"Fine!" I yell back.

Charlotte and Jasper nod awkwardly.

"What just happened?" Charlotte asks.

- time skip - (day one)

This has been torture. Rai's been going on missions all day, and I can't do anything.

I cleared sleeping a work with my parents, saying it was a work bonding experience. Basically all we've done between Rai going on missions, is watching movies and playing games. And don't get me wrong, that's fun, but I miss going on the missions.

- time skip - (day two)

Rai went on a mission an hour ago and he still hasn't come back. He said it was just a group of thugs. Nothing he couldn't handle. So why was it taking so long?