For My Sister? Anything

By the way guys, if any of you notice writing that you think is from a musical, chances are, it probably is. I love musicals and I will often add lines from musicals I love. Hint, there's a reference or two to Hamilton in this, and no it's not the actual mention at the very start of the chapter. See how many you can spot, the total will be at the end. Also! Have any of you watched Hamilton on Disney Plus! Holy shit it's amazing! Anyways, enjoy!

"Henry please?" Piper begged, giving me the giant puppy dog eyes that aways seem to work on me. 

"We saw Hamilton on West End in London, 2 years ago when we went to Europe. Why do you need to see it again?" I whined. 

"Because it was phenomenal and we should always want to watch it again." Piper reasoned. 

"So you're asking me to fly you to NYC, with the Man Copter, so we can see Hamilton on Broadway?" I ask her. 

"Yes! Is that too much to ask?" She said. "So I was thinking we could go this weekend. I have a guy who can always get me great musical tickets on Broadway last minute, plus he only accepts payment in mint chocolate chip ice cream." 

"Piper, we are not going to New York on the weekend." I tell her. 

"Boo." Piper groaned before looking up. "Hey Henry, what's that car doing?" 

I look up at the car in question. It was speeding down the road. It was weaving in and out of the street. 

"Hey Piper, get behind me." I say.

"What do you mean?" 

"Get behind me!" I command. I pull her behind me. 

"Henry what are you-" 

The window of the speeding car is open as it speeds by and I see a gun and everything the books tell you is one hundred percent a lie. Time does not slow down when a gun is pulled on you. All I could thick was, my sister was with me. She could get shot and I can't let that happen. 

I shove her to the ground to get her out of harms way. I hear the bang from the car before feeling a searing pain in my side and falling to the ground. 

"Henry! Henry oh my god!" 

"Ok Piper, Piper relax. Oh, ow, yeah that hurts. I think the bullet broke a rib." I touch it. "No, not broken, just really sore. Ok, Piper, it's going to really hurt me but you need put pressure on the wound to try to stop the blood flow, then you need to call Rai because I'm going to bleed out if I'm not taken to Schwoz." I look around for anyone but of course, the one time I want the public around, they're not there. 

"Ok, ok, I've got this." Piper said tearily, attempting to reassure herself. She went to place her hand on my wound but quickly recoiled. "No! No Henry I can't do this! There's too much blood! There's too much at stake here!" 

"Piper, if you don't do this, I'm going to die! This hurts me way more than it's going to hurt you." I say a little wearily. 

"The bullet was meant for me! He was aiming for me! You pushed me away!" She cried, still not doing anything to stop the blood flow. 

"I know Piper! I know it was meant to hit you but I couldn't let that happen, now, repay me by putting pressure on the damn wound!" I order, snapping her into gear. 

"Right!" She says before placing her hands on the wound and creating pressure. I cry out in pain causing her to flinch but not moving her hands. 

"Ok, now I'm going to flip my watch and you are going to tell Rai what's going on. Get him to call an ambulance because I'm not going to make it to Schwoz now."