Replaced?

We had a very, very, dangerous mission coming up. We had found out that the Bilsky Bandits were making a real, working, replica of a World War II bomb.

With that type of weapon, they could take out all of Swellview and parts of Boardertown.

I didn't know how we would be able to stop them. It's seems like an impossibility.

So I understand why Rai called Nora Thunderman from Hiddenville to help us.

What I didn't see coming, was that she replaced me.

Well, I should explain.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Kid!" Rai yelled, running through the sprocket door.

"What?" I ask from the couch.

"It's the Bilsky Bandits! Their bomb is almost finished!" He yells.

"Do we know where they are?" I yell. Panic set in my veins.

"The old light bulb factory, they must have used old materials to make the bomb. Henry, I don't think we can do this alone. Our lasers won't be able to cut through the wires. They're coated in thunder-tanium He explains frantically.

"Well how are we going to destroy it?" I ask.

Charlotte looks at me with a serious expression.

"Lady Laser."

"Lady Laser? The heroine of Boardertown?" I ask.

"Ya." Charlotte replies.

"How is a chick in a bow going to help us? She's only 14." I said.

"She's Phoebe's little sister, and plus she has laser vision. She could cut through the wires. And plus, she's a great hero, she's part of the
T-Force." Charlotte explains.

"Ya, that makes perfect sense. Henry, do you still have Phoebe's contact? You know, from when you literally worshiped the ground she walked on?" Rai teased.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Wait, who's Phoebe?" Jasper asked.

"Thunder Girl."

"Wait, you guys know Thunder Girl? The heroine in the Thunder Twins?" Jasper gasped.

"Ya, glad your catching on. We partnered up with her a little while ago, and basically, Henry treated her like a queen. He had a massive crush on her." Rai explained to Jasper, while still teasing me.

I felt myself blush harder.

"Ya, I still have it and I did not worship her." I said, pulling out my phone.

"Sure kid, just call her!" Rai sighed.

I scrolled through my phone until I found Phoebe Thunderman.

I selected the name and put my phone to my ear.

It rang three times before she answered.

"Hi Henry, long time no talk." She said.

"Ya, I know, it's nice to talk to you, but I need a favour."

"What's up?"

"Your sister Nora, Lady Laser, she has laser vision, correct?" I asked.

"Ya, hot enough to burn through thunder-tanium. Why?"

"Captain Man and I need her help." I explain.

"Why what's up?"

"The Bilsky Bandits have created a bomb strong enough to destroy all of Swellview and parts of Boardertown, but the wires are so strong that nothing in the Man Cave can cut them, so we need your sisters help."