Slight Problem

I don't know how I keep getting myself into the's situations, but here I am strapped to a table with some mad lady.

"So Kid Danger, how are you?" She asks cutely, playing with the hem of her red shirt.

"What?" I ask. "I've been better. You've strapped me to a table and I'm not sure why."

"Oh, that part's easy. I need a test subject." She explained twirling her extremely thick and long pigtails.

"Why me?" I ask.

"You were there."

"I was investigating your lab for dangerous, illegal chemicals." I groan.

"Exactly, you were there. By the way, where's Captain Man?"

"Asleep, the jerk decided not to come. You're doing some illegal work here lady, I'm so sorry what's your name?" I sigh.

"Adora Lodge." She said excitedly.

"Ok Adora, I'm Kid Danger, can you maybe let me go?" I ask her.

"I can't do that Mr. Danger."

"Kid Danger is fine."

"I'd prefer to call you Mr. Danger, sir." She replied. I sigh. "Now I'm gonna do my experiment."

"What? No!"

"Sorry Mr. Danger but in the name of science I have to decline your declination of my experiment. Now, what animal is your favourite?"

I roll my eyes. "I don't know? I like cats. I want to get one at some point but my mom's allergic. Why am I telling you this?"

"Cat it is then." I see her type a few things on her laptop. "It's already! Are you excited?"

"I mean, I don't know what's going on but sure. Let's just get this over with." I see her click a button and a whirring sound enters my ears and a green liquid fills a syringe. "What's that for?"

"For the experiment. I thought you knew that."

"Sure, whatever. Let's just get this over- ow!" I yell as I feel her stab the needle into my vein.

"Ok Mr. Danger, you're going to start to feel something strange but it shouldn't hurt."

"What are you- oh."

At first I didn't feel anything except the pinprick in my arm while Adora sat in the corner of the lab, eagerly waiting for something to happen, but it only took a few seconds for me to suddenly feel very odd. It felt like my blood ran cold.

Then it hits me. It hits me like a ton of bricks. My abdomen tensed horribly causing me to grunt in pain. My stomach seemed to flip upside down. My limbs and body felt like it was shrinking, but that's impossible, right? They were shaking. My muscles seized and shifted, a burning agony ripped through me like it was tearing me apart.

I had to clench my teeth and fists to stop myself from screaming.

"Oh are you in pain? You shouldn't be in pain." Adora said worriedly.

"Well I am!" I screamed, tears threatening to spill. "Stop this! Please! Make it stop!"

"I can't I'm sorry! It will be over soon! It will only last an hour!" She said, but I couldn't focus on anything she was saying because my head was throbbing. It felt like my skull was squeezing my brain into a smaller size. My skull was squeezing my brain from all sides, forcing it into a cramped space.

I suddenly couldn't hold back the screams. "Why would you do this to me!" I scream.

I shout curses and every hurtful thing I could until I couldn't pronounce words anymore.
For a moment I just lay there, not moving. Not screaming. Then I gasp out suddenly. Everything seemed to spin when I heard the first loud crack. I screamed out in agony as loud as I could, hurting my already aching lungs, that already felt like they were being deprived of air.