Prank War

Reference Game: Arrow Universe

I sat in the wheel chair at the desk, simply reading my book. We were having a pretty chill day at work so there was nothing to do but relax. I was reading Wonder, Piper's favourite book, when I was interrupted by a splash and a loud scream.

I snap my attention up. I saw Rai stood up, dripping head to toe in yellow paint, with Jasper in hysterics behind him, holding a bucket.

"Jasper! What the hell!" Rai screeched.

"Oh my god, you should see the look on your face!" Jasper laughed, taking a photo of Rai dripping in paint.

"Why would you do that?" Rai yelled. "Do you know how hard it's going to be to get the paint out of my hair!"

"Very hard, but I can only imagine, considering I'm not the one who looks like an angry emoji."

"Oh I oughta-"

"You ought to what?" Jasper snickered.

"And what are you laughing at?" Rai snapped, seeing myself, Piper and Charlotte laughing.

"You dummie." Charlotte laughed.

"Jasper's right, you look like a human version of Pikachu™." I laughed.

"Oh, I am so getting you back." Rai growled, stomping to the showers.

"That was amazing." Piper laughed. "But seriously, why'd you do it?"

Jasper smiled smugly. "I was bored."

"You know he's going to get you back for that." I warned.

"I'd like to see him try."

- time skip -

"Hey guys?" Rai asked from over at the autosnack.

"Yeah Rai?" Charlotte asked.

I look up.

"I'm getting a box of doughnuts from the autosnack, what kind do you want?"

"Can I get a Strawberry doughnut, filled with strawberry jelly?" Charlotte asked, not looking up from her book.

I could have sworn I heard Rai mutter something about it being "girly". Apparently Charlotte heard it too.

"What's girly about strawberries, Raimond?" Charlotte asked.

"Nothing. Sorry." He apologized.

I saw Schwoz grin.

"Schwoz, what do you want?" Rai asked.

"A Maple Frosted doughnut please."

"Henry?"

"Honey Cruller." I reply.

"Jasper?"

"Boston Cream." He says without looking up from the video he was watching.