Chapter 35, part 3 : World's number three, Masahiro Musashi!

Dokkaebi corpses laying on the surrounding grounds of the Seoul Station easily reached more than a couple of thousands.

Among the countless corpses of dokkaebi, a few thousand shared some similarities. It is all about the type of cut they received.

All those dokkaebi's were cleanly cut into two in between their torsos. Those dokkaebi's all died with the world's third strongest hunter's single, ultimate attack.

None of the dokkaebi's within Masahiro Musashi's one kilometer attack radius is still breathing.

The dokkaebi's far away from Musashi are all standing still. Their instincts kicked in. They are terrified of Masahiro Musashi.

The long fight of attrition between the dokaebbi's and the world's number three suddenly came into a halt.

The unmoving Musashi suddenly took action. To the nervous glances of everybody watching his every move, Masahiro took a slow yet firm step forward.

Musashi's armor covered foot and the artificial pointed metal foot are interchangeably creating clanging noises.

All the attentions suddenly shifted into the slowly moving hunter.

Everyone, from all the terrified dokkaebi's in the surroundings to the two hunters plus the cameraman aboard the helicopter above the skies of Seoul Station are trying to take a guess about the hunter's real intention with abathed breath.

Soon, they've learned the answer to their question.

Masahiro Musashi, the third strongest hunter in the whole world suddenly halted his steps. Musashi then kneeled. To everyone's confusion the valiant hunter started digging amongst the small mountain of corpse.

Realization dawned upon everybody witnessing the suceeding scene. A surviving dokkaebi was mixed among the mountain of corpses.

Musashi effortlessly grabbed the head of the breathing dokkaebi and lifted it through the air using his lone hand, his right hand.

Everyone saw Musashi towering over the lifted breathing dokkaebi.

All of those boarding the helicopter knew that a dokkaebi are all tall.

That's when they remembered a rumor about Musashi. They now learned that it's actually true that Musashi is a towering giant standing more than two meters in height.

Maybe all the rumors about him was true. They thought.

Aside from his name, Masahiro Musashi is as elusive as it gets. No one knew his real identity nor his age.

Besides that there is the fact that he is obviously a Japanese person.

Rumor has it that Masahiro Musashi is the lone survivor that can tell the tale of the most dangerous dungeon of Earth. It was the reason why he was missing an arm and a leg according to the speculations. And according to those who have met the elusive strong hunter, Masahiro Musashi before, he is an extremely quiet person who loved to be on his own device. In addition to that they described him as a muscular, armored male giant that always wield a katana.

Thus, the three people aboard the helicopter is now convinced that Masahiro Musashi is a muscular, armored male giant.

The dokkaebi Musashi is carrying by the head is convulsing out of fear from him.

Musashi decided to squish the dokaebbi's head as if he was squishing a tomato with bare hand after a while.

"Wala na ba tong katapusan? Hindi sila nauubos." Reklamo ni Masahiro Musashi matapos lumingon sa may kalayuan. Sinabi n'ya 'yon sa wikang Nihonggo.