Chapter 38, part 2 : World Debut

By now, lahat nang nakasasaksi sa matinding ipinamamalas ng Combat mage ay nalimutan na ang existence ni Clyde. Even those mysterious three that have been keeping tabs of the mysterious hunter accompanying Flare and Crissa, have completely forgotten that he was at the back of their minds.

It is understandable.

Flare's existence is just that powerful right at this instance. This is his moment.

With abated breaths, all were paying attention to what he will be doing next.

The instant where all the surrounding flames which protected him from any incoming attacks all of over the place vanished, another intense and breathtaking fighting scene resumed.

Meron pang isang nalimutan din ang presensya gaya ng ating bida. Though it was not at Clyde's level where the guy's presence literally vanished. That same person though was the most relieved sa pagre-reveal ni Flare ng kanyang full blown power for the whole world to see. She was none other than Crissa Eliseo also known as the Saintess.

As his closest friend, Crissa was having mixed emotions. Happy and proud kasi everyone finally knew that Flare is one of the best inspite of not being ranked higher.

He didn't even crack the top 100. The showboating Combat mage uncharacteristically have his full power hidden for some reason or another from the very start of his journey as a hunter.

Sad and disappointed with herself dahil she felt relief when he saved her ass in exchange of revealing himself to the world. Alam n'yang niligtas s'ya nito because he knew she is struggling without showing it in her face.

Sumilip si Crissa sa kalangitan. She sighed yet the Saintess still appears prettily.

Talaga namang kilalang-kilala ng magkababata ang isa't-isa. Flare helped Crissa on his own volition. Alam n'yang kahit nahihirapan na, Crissa won't utter a single call for help. She's the kind of person that would feel bad if she inconvenience someone because of asking for assistance.

Kaya nga s'ya nabansagang Saintess dahil sa kabaitan n'yang 'yan. Proud na sabi sa sarili ni Flare bago n'ya mapagpasyahan to go all-out.

Salungat ang inakto ni Flare kanina sa inaalala ni Clyde, which is ang safety ni Crissa. Flare appeared to be unbothered pero ang totoo n'ya'y he's actually very worried deep inside. Pinagpawisan pa s'ya n'yan internally thinking that Crissa has to face that much amount of monstrous Dokkaebi, all of which are all equivalent to a rank S hunter. But since his image is that of a cool guy, he chose to play it off instead of showing his internal worries. He just have to make sure to protect his dear friend and partner at all cost. Kaya nga 'di n'ya ginamit ang ability to roam the skies. Kung sa gano'n lang ay magiging safe s'ya, instead, he'll have a harder time protecting her.

Sinisuguro ng Combat mage na mas ma-a-attract n'ya ang atensyon ng mga Dokkaebi, na makita nilang mas malaki s'yang threat between the two of them nang sa gayon ay s'ya na lang ang pagtuunan nila ng mga pag-atake. That way, Crissa would be attack free, if not, she just have to deal with a bunch of less fiercer attacks. Like that, her mana and barrier's cooldown would be able to keep up.

After losing the protection of the flames surrounding him, sinalubong n'ya sila fiercely.

After securing a certain distance Flare threw his basic flame attacks in a way na nagmukha itong mga pagsuntok.

Natutunan na ng mga panibagong Dobbaeki ang paraan nang pakikipaglaban ng Combat mage.

The first few Dokkaebi tried to make him taste his own medicine. They ducked or weaved like a third-rate boxer dodging another's boxer's punch. To no avail though the Dokkaebi's fails miserably. They got hit by some sort of invisible pushing force around Flare's punch-like flame throwing. Some lost their balance after being pushed downwards. While some went a few meters backwards after being pushed back.