Moving On

Hei Xiazi

It was stupid on his part to be on his current predicament, but then again he could not help himself. It was because of the kiss that he had not been careful enough to look where he had end up sitting to rest. The kiss was as unexpected to Xiazi as much as it had been to Xiao Hua, but he could not resist the temptation when the opportunity had presented itself so wonderfully.

He knew Xiao Hua was reluctant and not serious about his advances on him before, but now that they had kissed, he was glad to find out that Xiao Hua at least was not disgusted by it. Alright, his Master Hua was not exactly thrilled either, but for a kiss, he would had expected far worse than just a small push that would not move him at all.

Knowing his strength, if Xiao Hua wanted to push him away for real he would had no problem to do so, but he only slightly protested then he sat to rest and in his happy amusement he did the same, thus not really giving his resting place a glance. Only when he sat he knew he had just manage to sit over a trap that at the top of the place will not mean anything trivial, but a big disaster.

He had looked at Xiao Hua close to him, but seen him so tired and in need of the rest, he keep quiet and stay still, patiently waiting for the other man he care so much about, wake up on his own. Hours later he did and by then, he felt so stiff that it was hard to take it any longer. However, to his relief, it took Xiao Hua just less than a minute to know there was something wrong with both, the place and with him.

"This is not her real Palace. Aside from the endless traps there is nothing in here that pointed this place as her main one." Xiao Hua told him.

"Right... we were tricked, like sparrows caught into a basket." He said looking up at him.

"Indeed. We should get out now and try to find clues about the main Palace. If San Xing came this way too, then we must not be too stray from the real path. Come." Xiao Hua said as he extended his hand to him, but when he didn't reach for it, Xiao Hua frowned.

"What's wrong with you? Why you look so stiff? There is no need for that, just don't kiss me again out of nowhere." Xiao Hua said, obviously dismissing their short kiss and Xiazi smiled.

"Then, if I ask for it, will you agree?" Xiazi couldn't help himself but tease.

"No. Don't even joke about that." Xiao Hua said seriously, yet deep inside he was hoping Xiazi will never ask him... there was always the risk, that depending of the circumstances he may agree.

"Then what about as a parting kiss. I'm not joking here." Xiazi said and Xiao Hua frowned deeper. He notice the slight sweat on Xiazi's forehead and his entire body language was far from be relaxed to tell a joke. He also notice that he was sit in the exact same position before he feel asleep and once again his heart skipped a beat in that fear that could truly undo him.

"What happen? Can you move?" Xiao Hua asked now concerned.

"Not really... I'm sitting on something that may be our end. It's mostly a trap that could destroy the whole place." Xiazi confessed and Xiao Hua tuned away angrily.

"Hei Yanjing, you really are something else... why didn't you told me before?" Xiao Hua asked as he turned back to look at him.

"You were tired, I could tell with just one look and I thought you were still angry with me about the kiss..." Xiazi protested and Xiao Hua sighed.

"I was not angry from the start, you are an idiot. Here, take my hand..." He offer it again.

"This could end real badly for us, why don't you go ahead first?"