Moment Of Truth

Wu Xie

"Master Xiao San, you have really prove yourself today. That was one hell of a clever reasoning." Pangzi praised and Xiaoge smiled slightly as he looked at his lover. He had always find Wu Xie smart, but in that particular moment he was the proudest of him and Wu Xie certainly notice on his staring, because he blushed a little as he try to hold his deep gaze.

"You did well, Wu Xie." Xiaoge said to Wu Xie, which only make Wu Xie beam a smile to him that he loved instantly. He had always like the way a smile lighten up Wu Xie's eyes, making him more handsome that he already was. Also, seen him smile like that make him happy as well, each time without fail, so in turn he found himself mesmerized by the sight once more and that of course was a fieldtrip for Pangzi to fire up his teasing.

"Now you are drooling too, Xiaoge? That's such a rare sight... who would have thought you will fall that hard from grace."

"Stupid Pangzi, don't tease him."

"But it's usually the other way around and it's so amusing that I can't help myself."

"It's not amusing and he is not drooling at all. Don't mind him Xiaoge, let's just get the hell out of here." Wu Xie said as he ignored Pangzi's laugh.

"Yeah, right... let's push any rivet and get out. It's not like there is a trap if you press the wrong one from the start, there are all empty shells anyways. There is no point in staying here to give that evil old woman more hints to use against us..." Pangzi said casually, quite forgetting they were been watch and hear at every moment since they came in.

"Pangzi!" Wu Xie and Xioage yelled at the same time, making Pangzi slightly jump for the surprise of having those two lover fire at him simultaneously.

"What?" Pangzi asked quite innocently.

"You idiot! They are still hearing us and you pretty much give us away now!!" Wu Xie yelled and that hit Pangzi like a hammer as his mouth open to argue, but close again in embarrassment.

"Oops... that was our little secret, right?" Pangzi whisper as he looked at a mad Wu Xie.

"Of course it was!"

"Ah, Tianzhen... things like that happen all the time, it's no big deal."

"Then how are we supposed to go out now? Tell me..."

"We got Xiaoge..."

"Huh? We got Xiaoge? That's it?"

"He an expert in the field, so he obviously knows how to get out of tombs."

"Real ones, not fake ones!"

"That's just a minor thing for a talented man like him."

"He is not a god you know..."

"But the closer thing to one, I assure you that."

"Stop the nonsense, Xiaoge is just a special kind of human, you should not be taking advantage of..."

"Of course, he is very special to you I know..."

"Stupid Pangzi, I mean..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, but a little trick is not going to hold us down for long. Come on, we had got out from worse places than this, right?"

"Well, technically yes, but..."

"Then don't be so stingy, something will work out, as it always does..."

"Then start looking for it."

"Come on, Tianzhen, you are far better than me in looking for way outs..."