Confronting San Xing Part Two

🎂 A Birthday Special 🎂

Wu Xie

They rested like that for around ten minutes, before they were wake up by a talking snake that had slither in their resting place and cause some chaos around their group and after that, San Xing had called for them to keep moving to find the Queen Mother's Palace. Thus they keep up the pace into the tunnels until they reached what looked like a tunnel made with the discarded skin of a huge snakes.

"This should be the snake mother. We saw the relief back in a small temple before been swallow here. I thought it may be a legendary one, but seen this, I can say the snake really exited." Wu Xie said with excitement.

"I can see I had seen it all now." Xiazi commented as he looked around the huge tunnel that was the skin.

"This is no less than a monster. I wonder if is still around." Xiao Hua said in agreement.

"Wait what? You kidding right? That thing can't be alive, right?" Mop asked in panic.

"Who knows... in this place anything can happen. Be careful Mop, if it is still around, you can said you are as good as dead." Xiazi teased.

"No... no... way... I don't want to die here..." Mop almost sobbed while carrying Pangzi on his back.

"Calm down, there is no need to panic. This skin is quite old." San Xing assured Mop.

"Yep and it looks clean too, so is a good place to rest and camp for a few hours. I doubt more snakes will be around this skin." Wu Xie said.

"Alright, we had been walking for a long time. Let's camp here, because this is indeed the safest place around." San Xing order.

"Wa... wait... Master San... I rather camp outside this place. It's too scary in here." Mop insisted.

"Okay then, you guys can stay in the tunnel. It should be safe too." San Xing said and Mop hastily retreated to the tunnel. Xiazi looked at Xiao Hua, knowing that Wu Xie probably wanted some time alone to question his uncle, as he ran away from that confrontation a while ago and been the understanding man Hua'er was, he get his hint and assented in approval, walking away behind the team, closely follow by Hei Xiazi, who also dragged Zhang Qiling, which looked a bit uncertain to leave Wu Xie behind.

"They are family, Yaba Zhang, I'm sure they have their things to discuss, come on." Xiazi dragged him, knowing that his protectiveness over Wu Xie was not necessary at that moment in which Wu Xie was completely safe from harm.

Been left alone, Wu Xie once again demanded answers out of his uncle, but as usual he only had evasive answers that were not really answers at all.

"Wu Xie, you should just get out of this place while you still can." San Xing insisted, but that only anger Wu Xie more.

"Do you think that me been here is just a coincidence? For heaven's sake, the tape was sent to me with a clear purpose. Wenjin involved me in this for a reason and I want more than just find you. I also want to know the truth that you keep from me. I had read her diary and been in all the places she had mark in the dragon's vein..."

"Wait, her diary? Where do you get it?" San Xing asked.

"Golmud Sanatorium." Wu Xie answer.

"Give it to me." San Xing demanded.

"You give me answers and I give you the diary. Let's play fair for once." Wu Xie said.

"Alright, ask away..." San Xing conceded.

"Why did you came here? It's no coincidence that both you and Wenjin wanted to come to Tamutuo. She send the three videos according to her diary and I'm assuming you got one as well. She wanted you to come here along with me and Ah Ning, why?" Wu Xie asked.