One Step Closer To The Real Hell

Hei Xiazi

After looking for a way in for a few minutes, Xiao Hua finally got one spot that was a possible entrance to another tunnel or chamber, thus both of them worked hard in taking the wall down to find what was hidden behind the clay and mud. What they found was another dark corridor that leaded to a chamber that had a table in the middle of the room, with some strange things hanging from the ceiling.

Because it was so dark in there it was hard to see beyond of what their flashlight illuminated, which was the reason why Xiazi make the mistakes to put one foot into the trap in the floor, as he was focus on the walls. Instantly, the sound of a door closing take their attention and both of them headed back to the entrance in a rush, but as it happen with Wu Xie's group, they were too late to get out.

"Seriously? How come you have fall into this one too?" Xiao Hua asked Xiazi who smiled in return.

"No real harm done, we are fine and we can always find our way out by exploring this place... it's dark in here and I was distracted by the paintings in the walls. Were you not too?" Xiazi asked in turn, which only make Xiao Hua sigh.

"We better find our way out." Xiao Hua said, looking forward to the closed door at the other side.

"Why the hurry? There is some history in this place we can explore before finding the mechanism that opens the doors. I know you worry about Wu Xie, but he is beside Yaba Zhang, so I assure you nothing will happen to him and he is also experienced in finding hidden doors on tombs. It will be only a matter of time before they are on their way to find the secrets of the Queen Mother." Xiazi said as he looked at him.

"Wu Xie is not the only one interested in finding those secrets." Xiao Hua retorted.

"Well, of course, but we are lucky enough to be on a place that may give you some answers to the mystery." Xiazi insisted.

"Are you sure you just don't want to keep me sealed in a room while alone with you?" Xiao Hua asked and Xiazi laughed.

"My dear sexy Master Hua, how can you think like that? Am I a pervert? Are you a powerless man incapable of defending yourself against this pure man in love advances? I think that I should be the one worrying about what you can do to me instead than me to you, right?" Xiazi teased, quite enjoying himself and the opportunity Xiao Hua had given him to press on their steadily growing relationship.

"There is no such thing as what I can do to you. I will not initiate anything."

"Oh, but you kiss me just a short while ago."

"You were the one who kiss me."

"With your permission, of course."

"I was having a crazy crisis."

"How come? I know for sure you enjoy it and you were not crazy at all, just hurt."

"Then stop taking advantage of it at any given opportunity."

"And how else will I woo you? It's not like this adventure will last forever and eventually there will be a time in which we either part ways or stay together into a relationship of a kind. I'm rooting for staying together for as long as we can, but you are so stubborn..." Xiazi said, taking Xiao Hua by surprise.

"Is this how you 'woo' a man such as myself? Come on give me a break, Zhang Qiling is been more effective than this."

"That is because Wu Xie is willing, oh, very willing... Now, are you as willing too?" Xiazi asked seriously as he moved closer to his source of messing feelings.