The Mystery Of The Screen

Xiao Hua

A knock on the door make Xiao Hua release his lover from the tightly wrap he had on him and ended their hot kiss for good. The morning shower had been a very heated one and after they had finish and dress back, they had sit on the couch to discuss some things before Mop showed up.

However, after some initial discussion about the screen and the photo they needed to keep up the investigation, Xiazi had demanded his full attention once more with a hot kiss, while placing himself over Xiao Hua's lap. Still in need of the physical contact, after a week of absence, Xiao Hua could not resist Xiazi's temptation and had given in quite gladly, wrapping him tightly on his arms as they kissed, until the knock on the door had finally come.

"Damn it and it was getting hotter..." Xiazi protested and Xiao Hua smiled as he let go of Xiazi and the man reluctantly removed himself from over his lap.

"You knew he was coming...." Xiao Hua said as he stood and make sure he looked fine before opening the door, to be face to face with not only Mop, but also Xiu Xiu, who looked extremely bothered.

"Xiao Hua Gege, you are so mean, leaving me and Mop to deal with Fo Ye's grandson while you run away with the excuse to greet your friend, then disappear for the rest of the night." Xiu Xiu whined as she enter the room and Xiazi raised an eyebrow at the 'friend' description of their relationship, although he could not really expect for Xiao Hua to tell the rest of his family he was in a romantic relationship with another man, at least not yet anyways.

"I have some business to discuss, by the way... we found something that may help us decipher the mystery of the screen." Xiao Hua announced, ignoring Xiazi's pout, because his lips were already normally tempting, not to mention when he acted like a child that had been deny of his favorite toy.

"Really? What is it?" Xiu Xiu asked merrily, completely unaware of the silent messages of her best friend and his lover.

"We need to take a photo of the one we saw back in the Xin Yue Restaurant." Xiao Hua answer.

"That again? What's so special about it? It was only a photo of Fo Ye with his wife." Xiu Xiu said and Xiazi smiled.

"Looks can be deceiving and the information that picture contains can be the key to unlock the screen mystery and lead us to where Master Hua wants to go." Xiazi said, taking sit on the coach.

"Then do we go there now?" Xiu Xiu asked.

"No need, I will ask one of my man to take a picture and sent it to me. It will be faster and we can download the picture directly into the computer and see what information we can get from it. Just sit back for a few minutes and we will have the answers sooner than later." Xiao Hua said and pick up the phone to finally make the call that Xiazi had delay when asking for a morning shower.

The man at the other side of the phone pick it up quickly and Xiao Hua asked him the favor of taking a picture of the one he was interested and was on display inside the Xin Yue Restaurant. As they waited, Mop order some breakfast for them and they sat around the table of the kitchen island, until the picture was finally sent to Xiao Hua's cell phone.

From there, Xiao Hua transfer it to the computer, to have a better view of it and they they got to work. The first thing they notice was the screen displayed at Fo Ye's wife back and confirming Wu Xie's analysis, they also saw a world globe, placed at the corner of the picture that looked quite familiar to Xiao Hua.

"Master Hua... only one thing seems to look out of place." Xiazi said as he looked at him.

"Yeah, that world globe, we had seen it before and quite recently to add to the odds of coincidences." Xiao Hua said and Xiu Xie give the old thing a better look.