Not A Zhang, You Lose This Time

For my dearest H, because you give me a fantastic Three Kings Day, gift.

Wu Xie

When Wu Xie wake up, he was in a big tent while night had fall, as the tent was faintly illuminated by a lamp placed over a small table. The tent itself didn't looked like the ones Cox Hendry had, nor like the one they had set up when coming to the lake the first time, so perhaps, it was one set by his uncle instead.

He was laying over a thick sleeping bag and as he looked at his side, he could see that Xiaoge was at his right, while Pangzi at his left, the two of them in their own sleeping bags still resting from their last ordeal. His own hands were bandaged after been take care off.

There was also two more men in the tent, both sit side by side, one been Xiao Hua while the other Hei Xiazi. The two were also resting, with Xiazi laying at Xiao Hua's right side, while his head rested on Xiao Hua's shoulder and in turn, Xiao Hua's head laying over Xiazi's hair. The two looked tired too, perhaps for keeping an eye on them, while they were unconscious.

"Xiao Hua... Xiao Hua..." Wu Xie called and immediately both men were startle and moved on their seats. Xiazi yawned as he unconsciously pass his arm across Xiao Hua chest, which only make their intimate relationship more clear to Wu Xie.

He knew that like his Zhang Qiling, his cousin didn't like to be touched, with the only exception of the ones he feel comfortable with and he obviously was used to Xiazi's close presence, as well as his touch. Even when Xiao Hua open his eyes, still half asleep, he didn't make any attempt to remove Xiazi's arms from his chest and he simply looked at Wu Xie, while Xiazi try to regain his place on his cousin shoulder.

"Wu Xie... how are you feeling?" Xiao Hua asked and his voice was what finally wake Shades, who reluctantly sat straight on his chair.

"I'm fine. What about Xiaoge and Pangzi?" Wu Xie instead.

"Zhang Qiling's condition is improving fast, with enough rest he will be fine in no time, but Pangzi needs more time. His injuries are not deep, but are infected, which need further medical care that what we have here. Your uncle wanted to take you all to the nearest hospital as soon as possible, but giving the fact that all three of you were out cold, it was decided that it will be done when you are fully awake." Xiao Hua explained.

"It's a long way down the mountain after all and none of your lives are in immediate danger, so is it's easier if you can walk down along with the rest of us."

"That of course, after you recover back some energy, so rest for now. There is nothing to worry about, just let yourself recover. Your hands actually are in worse shape than any of Pangzi's injuries or Xiaoge's." Xiao Hua told him as he stood.

"Thank you, you save us..." Wu Xie said before either Xiao Hua or Xiazi leaved the tent, probably to report to his uncle that he had awaken.

"You save yourselves. There is no doubt that the three of you are indeed the Iron Triangle, as Pangzi had whisper on his dreams." Xiao Hua said, smiling as him, before he turned, closely follow by Xiazi.

He glanced back at Xiaoge, which thankfully didn't looked sick or exhausted like when he take him out of that deadly maze, but relaxed and better rested. However, he wanted to make sure he was really recovering well, so he leaved his sleeping bag and open Xiaoge's to have a full look at him.

His breathing was normal and when he lifted Xiaoge's black shirt to see the wound, he found it well tended and there was no traces of an infection around it. Actually the wound had probably closed on its own without the need of stitches under the bandages and perhaps by tomorrow or the day after that, he will be completely back to normal.