Cunning Old Man

Xiao Hua

"Master Hua, where are you?" Hei Xiazi asked on the phone, while Xioa Hua parked his car in the VIP lot of the Xin Yue Restaurant.

"I'm about to meet with Huo Xiu Xiu in a restaurant. I think she is still trying to find what happen to her aunt Huo Ling and to be honest I can't blame her. If I were in her position, I will do everything I can to try to find out what happened to a member of my family... hell, I'm in her position right now with Xie Lian Huan missing too." Xiao Hua answer a bit tired.

"Will you tell her? About what happed to her in the Golmud sanatorium?" Xiazi asked him.

"Unless forced, I will keep it to myself, because the true is actually crueler than her staying missing. She must not be even human by now and for all we know there no chance to change her back, because Chen Wenjin had said it was too late for her." Xiao Hua said sadly.

"That's sad stuff... but well, you are right, it's better for the Huo family to remember her as she was before turning into a monster... as always, you are too kind."

"I'm not kind, just not that cruel, by the way where are you?" Xioa Hua asked, as it had been a couple of days since he hear from him.

"On a job, of course."

"Are you working for Wu Er Bai or Cox Hendry?"

"Ah, I can't tell you all my secrets... but just to warn you, Cox Hendry is definitely making a move on a rural town in Banai..."

"Banai? Why will he want to go there?" Xiao Hua asked curiously and he hear Xiazi laugh.

"Probably for the same reason Wu Xie did as well..."

"Wait, Wu Xie? Is that idiot in troubles again?"

"You know he is a danger magnet, but you don't need to worry about him. He have Yaba Zhang and Pangzi with him..."

"Not to mention you as well, perhaps?" Xioa Hua pressed his luck.

"Still not telling you my job secrets... by the way, you are not cheating on me, with the Huo girl, right?"

"Idiot, take care and come home as soon as possible or I will truly cheat on you." Xiao Hua said to his man before he hang on him. Their relationship was surprisingly stable despite his doubts it would when they first start it. At the very least, his personal life was taking a turn for the best, the rest of it was still... uncertain.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Xioa Hua whisper to himself and went out of his car and into the restaurant in which he was appointed to meet with Xiu Xiu. She was already waiting for him on a lone table at the top floor of the expensive restaurant and he smiled at her. 

Their relationship have always been a friendly one and he wanted to keep it that way. However, as they discuss about the tapes she manage to get her hands on and realize Huo Ling was the one crawling on one of the tapes, Xiao Hua new he too may be pulled into something else as well, just like pretty much, everyone else. His next destination... Changsha.

Wu Xie

The next morning Mr. Gui give them the directions to go to the address Wu Xie had shown him and they went on their way and walked for what felt like hours until reaching the silt house in which Xiaoge had apparently lived before. They find it at the end of a wide road, quite far from the village and after seen it, rundown and all, Pangzi thought that in the impoverish time it was constructed, it should have been seen as luxury... to have a big house all for himself.

"Xioage... any kind of recognition of been here?" Wu Xie asked hopefully, but Xioage simply shock his head after looking at it for a few minutes.

"Okay then... let's get in and see if it have something that can lead us somewhere..." Pangzi said and they go up the stairs and get inside without problems.