Cox Hendry's Offer

🌻💙💙💙🌻

Wu Xie

"So... that's a direct invitation, should we accept it?" Xiazi asked as he looked at the card Wu Xie showed them.

"We had no other to way to know what happen to them. We searched the area and found nothing, so there is really no other choice." Wu Xie said, and Xiao Hua agree.

"Then we go together and see what that man had to offer." Xiao Hua said, and they walked the short distance to the camp, to meet halfway with the woman that had been looking for Panma days ago.

"It's you..." Wu Xie said and the woman raised her chin a bit.

"Yes. Are you going to meet with my boss?" She asked, as if they would be there for any other reason.

"Of course." Wu Xie said.

"Good, he wants to have a word with you as well. Follow me... there is something you would like to see." She said and turned to walk ahead of them.

Wu Xie looked at Xiao Hua, but he had no idea of what the woman had in store, he they did as they were told. She guides them inside the main tent and once in there, she showed them a video that had been taken while he was away.

It showed Xioage going out of Pangzi's tent early in the morning and he looked into the lake, then rushed to get inside. Wu Xie realize it was the morning he had called Pangzi but Xiaoge had answer the phone instead, telling him that Pangzi was fishing, then calling him.

Xiaoge had seen Pangzi fall inside the whirlpool that had suddenly formed bellow the raft (which was the reason he had yelled to Xiaoge) and dive inside the lake to try rescue him, but also disappeared along with him. Seen it had happened so many days ago make Wu Xie's blood run cold and he paled instantly, giving a step back in horror.

"They disappeared after that and so far, there is no trace of them whatever dead or alive." The woman said.

Xiao Hua feared Wu Xie was going to get sick, because he wasn't completely recovered yet and finding that your lover, along with your best friend may be dead was not easy to take by any means, so he grabbed his arm in case Wu Xie's legs failed him and Xiazi was going to do the same at his other side, when Xiao Hua stared at him.

"Go grab a chair." Xiao Hua instructed and Xiazi looked around to find one behind a desk. He drags it to Wu Xie and Xiao Hua sit the young man on it, then squatted down by him to give him some support. Wu Xie was honestly in the verge of throwing up and he could understand why perfectly.

If Xiazi were to be the one disappearing into a dangerous lake for days, he would be the one sitting in the chair completely in a comatose state, unable to register anything other than the fear and pain of losing the one he loved, after seen him go down in a spiral probably to the very bottom of the lake.

"Wu Xie... Wu Xie... it may not be what you think... there are no bodies, so they should be alive somehow." Xiao Hua said in an effort to have a reaction for his cousin.

"Yeah... Yaba Zhang is not as easily to kill... there must be something in the lake, another exit point that cause the siphon phenomena. Both Yaba Zhang and Pangzi must had been carried away by it." Xiazi said with a calming voice.

"Xiaoge... Pangzi..." Wu Xie whisper then closed his eyes to fight his fear.

"If you want to know what happen to them... then dive into the lake yourself." An old man that walked inside said from the door.

"You may find him waiting for you... and I can give you the equipment you need for it." Cox Hendry added.

"Why is it always you? Ah Ning's death wasn't enough of a loss? She tried so hard for you and yet you have her replaced so easily."