Halloween Special

Wu Xie

The next morning Wu Xie wake up to the smell of food, one that he wasn't too appealed to eat and even less that early in the morning or maybe it wasn't as early as he thought it was. Last night they had stay up until quite late, so it was possible for them to have oversleep. Xiaoge was already awake by his side when Wu Xie open his eyes, gazing as he slept, while he gently held him on his warm arms.

"Xiaoge... it looks like there is more Luosifen for us today... I can't stand it anymore..." Wu Xie said as he burry his head into Xiaoge's chest, which make him smirk as he combed Wu Xie's hair in understanding.

"Bear it... we are still guest here." Xiaoge whisper and Wu Xie whined.

"We are paying for our stay... I rather have something else today..."

"We can go out." Xiaoge suggested but Wu Xie sighed.

"That will be rude... and Pangzi will make a fuzz if we refuse the food. He is too infatuated with Yun Cai that everything she and her father make will be a gift from heaven." Wu Xie said and Qiling smiled over Wu Xie's hair.

"True." He conceded.

"Damn it why they like that thing so much..." Wu Xie whined while pressing himself to Xiaoge more tightly.

"Local dish..."

"It stink so much..."

"We will not stay here for too long..."

"Ah, yes... we should hide in the mountains like Panma and escape the smelling sweat we will get from that thing if we keep eating it."

"Find an excuse to leave..."

"I'm thinking hard right now." Wu Xie moaned in despair.

"Ahhh... let's just be done with this..." Wu Xie resigned himself as he let go of Xiaoge and sat on the bed once Xiaoge release him from his grasp. However, before Wu Xie could go out of bed, Qiling grabbed him again and pull him close to kiss him.

Wu Xie smiled against Xiaoge's lips before he responded back the kiss. They relationship was just getting better and better, even when he once despaired it will end when Xiaoge lost his memories back in Tamutuo. Now they were even getting further that he dreamed just less than a month ago.

"Mm, Xiaoge... you are a heavenly kisser... I can get addicted to this with no problems at all..." Wu Xie whisper as they parted and Xiaoge smiled, which only make Wu Xie more in love with it.

"I love your little smiles too... Ah, what I am saying? I love you as a whole no matter which part... hum... that sounded naughty... I mean..." Wu Xie said as he blushed after saying it and Xiaoge simple kiss him to silence once again.

"I know... it's the same for me." Xiaoge whisper and Wu Xie blushed more.

"Hum... we should get out before the heat start to raise again..." Wu Xie said as he hastily moved at his right to get out before he could lose himself to Xiaoge, but clumsily fell instead, when one of his legs got tangle with the blanket, falling ungracefully on the floor.

"Damn it!" Wu Xie cursed as his face heated even more when Xiaoge poked his head out from the edge of the bed staring at him. He must believe he was really a handful of a man that could not even get out of the bed properly... such was his dreadful fate that smelly day.

"Wu Xie... are you okay?" Xiaoge asked as he gracefully sit at the border of the bed to help him untangle from the blanket and Wu Xie was so embarrass that he only wanted the earth to swallow him whole.

"Yeah, I'm fine... just the usual gravity check." Wu Xie said to himself, making Xiaoge give Wu Xie another perfectly beautiful devastating half smile that make his heart rush more blood into his face, this time in pure bliss.

Ultimate Note: You Are Worthyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें