Take Me Home

Wu Xie

The whole thing with Fairy Huo had been weird, but what happen next was even weirder. After she was back on her sit, Xiaoge still deny to sit on the head chair and remained on his preferred place behind Wu Xie's back, making the old woman finally realize the mistakes she had make.

Zhang Qiling had adopted the role of guardian to the Wu heir as his priority and she had adamantly attacked the young man both physically and mentally, as she had try her best to humiliate him in retaliation for her feud with both of his grandparents. Now, Zhang Qiling provably distrust her more than he did years ago, especially if he was as close to Wu Xie as he looked. The trust he had in him was striking, the same as the way he protect him.

However, there was no turning back for her now... but she was no longer interesting in destroying the young man. There was too much at stake for her to give into her grudge with the Wu's, not when Zhang Qiling was so engaged with its heir.

"Since Zhang Qiling is on your side, I don't have to hide anything from you anymore... bring the box here." Fairy Huo told her guard and the man obeyed her command immediately, walking toward the monitor table and grabbing a box that was in a corner and placed in front of Fairy Huo, to later open it for her.

"These are the blueprints drown by Lei Si Qi. I have seven pieces in total, which I used to construct the replica you had fall into. However, as I constructed the replica, I realize that there was something else missing, the key part where the traps were designed and because of that, I could not crack the secrets of the hidden passages, nor a safe way to move into the levels." She explained.

"Which is why you want to meet me and arranged everything in your favor inside the Xin Yue Restaurant on the day of the auction." Wu Xie said bitterly.

"I did... you have something I have been looking for years, but I am not found of your grandparents, so I took precautions in case you prove to be like your grandfather."

"Whatever happed in the past with him, had nothing to do with me. I had done you or your family no harm."

"Old grudges runs deep. I have been pray of them ever since I was younger. My own daughter was taken away from me and was replaced with someone else I have to tolerate for her sake. Then these blueprints were sent to me on videos of her, just to make sure I keep up with the charade. The agony of seen my own daughter's life be threatened, just because this IT, this thing wanted something from the Zhang's Pavilion and if IT wanted it so badly, I needed to get it first, so it will have no choice to come to me and face my rage up close."

"I sympathize with the agony to lose someone precious to you, while living with the one who resemble her so much, yet is not really her... but just to be fair, the Huo family was not the only one who suffer switching in the past. Others did too for the sake of the Mystic Nine secrets, yet revenge is not what motivate them to keep moving forward. Also, the videos were not only messing with the Huo's, I too receive my share of them and so did my uncle and perhaps my grandfather as well. I even saw the one who I seems to resemble more than once... perhaps someone you have known in the past, like Zhang Qiling." Wu Xie suggested and Fairy Huo smiled bitterly.

"Were you tricked too? I would have thought that Wu Lao Gou will be more careful."

"That doesn't matter... what matters is that those videos put all of us in this path, the Huo's, the Wu's, the Xie's and most likely the Chen's too and as ruthless as Chen Pi Ah was, at least he never treat me the way you did. In times of needs, he knew how to join forces for his own good."

"And what that brought to him? It was no life, for sure, it only bring him dead in a cold underground tomb, perhaps sharing his fate with Wu San Xing as well." Fairy Huo said and Wu Xie snapped.