It's All A Mess

Xiao Hua

After his initial scare, Xiao Hua sat back to keep an eye on Wu Xie's body signals for as long as they could, giving the fact they have no idea of what kind of dangers Wu Xie was facing down there all on his own.

However, after just a few minutes of them staring at the monitor for his position and vitals, they end up losing contact with him completely, while he was still on the same place 70 meter down the lake, which only make Xiao Hua panic again.

"We need to bring Wu Xie back right now. Something must have happen to him down there for his signal to be lost as well as the communication. He must be in who knows what kind of danger and as the only heir of the Wu family, nothing can happen to him while on my watch." Xiao Hua said to the woman that worked for Cox Hendry, which was of course keeping an eye on both of them.

"The boss said..."

"I don't care what your boss said, I don't work for him and if he had something to complain, then go and tell him to tell me in my face."

"I will talk to my boss."

"What for? If Wu Xie dies, he lose his chance to get into the Zhang's Pavilion and that's all he wants, right? Give me a dividing equipment and I will bring Wu Xie back myself."

"He is the one who decides what to do."

"You must be joking, right? This may be his camp, but that's about all, because Cox Hendry don't order me around as if I am one of his employers. I am Xie Yunchen, head of the Xie family and part of the Mystic Nine, not a lackey he can control around as he see fit. Don't even think for a moment that I am going to sit here and stay still while my cousin face who knows what kind of dangers down there and he is also a Wu... be aware of that too, because Wu Er Bai's anger is legendary and he is not exactly forgiving when his family is involve. Your boss had been in China for long enough to understand how the Nine families works."

"Xiao Hua, calm down... let's meet with him first... can you tell your boss we are coming? I'm sure he will not mind, right?" Xiazi said to the woman as he try to pacify his lover and the woman went away to announce her boss of the coming troublemakers.

"Hei Xiazi... I'm serious this time."

"I know, you worry about Wu Xie and trust me so do I, but you know I'm working for him, so I need to pretend my part."

"I will not put Wu Xie's life at risk..."

"Master Hua, I'm quite aware of that... just give me a minute... I may be a little tied up right now, but we are not the only ones in this mountain."

"Wu Er Bai is coming, right?"

"Exactly... let's give him some time to get here. I will sent him a message as we walk..."

"Alright... I will play along for now, but..."

"Yeah, yeah... I don't want to face either your wrath or Wu Er Bai's, so let's just give the man the time he needs to control the situation here."

"I can too or you doubt I can take control of this place?"

"Of course not, I know better than anyone else how amazingly skilled you are, but that will put Wu Xie in more danger right now. He had enough oxygen for now, let's play along until Er Bai comes, then we unite and get Wu Xie back." Xiazi said and smiled at him, who sighed as he follow him into the main tent.

The call actually took a few seconds, as Wu Er Bai was already on the way, closely followed by his people in case there was the need to make his point clear about not messing with the Wu family clearer than what words could get.