Panma's Story Part One

Wu Xie

Before heading back to the safety of the town, Xiaoge had insisted for both Wu Xie and Pangzi to take the antidote that Panma made in the forest, just to be on the safe side and so they did. Then, they went back to town, guided by Panma, which knew the closer route to Mr. Gui's home and they went in with him in the middle of the night.

Mr. Gui greet them, glad to see them all alive and well, although Pangzi's shirt was stained with blood. Mr. Gui brought a first aid kid to have a look at it, but Xiaoge did it for him, asking Pangzi to take off his shirt, while cleaning and treating the wound properly, to make sure there will be no infection later on for overlooking the bite. Once Xiaoge was satisfy with the treatment, he bandage the wound and ask Pangzi to dress back.

By the end of it, Pangzi was still tired from the previous ordeal with the spiders, then been poison and walk back in a rush, so he decided to take some more rest on a chair outside Mr. Gui's house after Xiaoge treat him and he dressed back.

Mr. Gui offer them something to eat and drink and they carry the dishes outside to had their dinner under the light of the full moon on the long table, then after Mr. Gui urged Panma to go back to his house, as his son was worry sick about him, Wu Xie stood up along with him, determined to get the information he wanted from the old man no matter what.

"Now can you tell us what happen back then?" Wu Xie asked Panma and the old man accented.

"Come with me." Panma said and so  Wu Xie stood to go with the old manto his house, but when Qiling was going to follow them as well, Panma turned and pointed at Qiling.

"He stays here with the other man. I can talk with you and tell you everything you want to know, but not him." Panma said and Wu Xie frown, while Xiaoge gave a step back.

"Why not?" Wu Xie asked coming closer to the old man.

"It's for your own good. I can tell that you two been together will only end with one of you meeting your demise sooner than later and you most likely than him." Panma said and Wu Xie felt enraged, yet he controlled himself as he gave Xiaoge a loving look.

"He is not someone who will hurt me and it's because of him that I am still alive to this day. I cannot said the same for you, after all, you already try to get rid of us..." Wu Xie said, but Xiaoge wanted answers too.

"You know me?" Qiling asked, quite eagerly to know the answer and Wu Xie knew it was more than just curiosity, he was really bother by Panma's accusation that he will cause Wu Xie's death.

"If you want to know, then do as I ask. You rick of them way too much..." Panma said as he moved away, back into his own house and Wu Xie tapped Xiaoge's shoulder a few times.

"I will get the answer for him. Stay with Pangzi for now." Wu Xie told him.

"I don't trust him." Qiling whisper as he looked at Wu Xie intensely.

"I know and I don't either." Wu Xie assure him, but Xiaoge was still reluctant to let him alone with Panma and Wu Xie smiled to him.

"I can handle an old man on my own, don't worry." Wu Xie assure him, yet Xiaoge was still uncertain, which only give him one choice. He kiss Xiaoge slightly, ignoring Pangzi's whistle and then headed after Panma. Qiling stood there, watching as Wu Xie's slender figure disappeared in the dark street and his heart filled with anxiety.

"Xiaoge... you must trust Tianzhen a bit more... but if you still can't resist your instinct to protect him, we can always sneak in, unnoticed. You are quite fitted to do stealth jobs, with both your inhuman abilities and quiet nature." Pangzi said and Qiling smirked back, agree with Pangzi's plan wholeheartedly.