Two Ways Of Caring

Xiao Hua

Seen himself safe, thankfully to the intense training he had undergo over the years, Xiao Hua was beginning to think he had acted too rashly when kissing Hei Xiazi out of their dangerous situation. Now that he was safely on ground and watching Xiazi hang on vines, he felt a bit embarrassed for what he knew was coming and he could not blame it on Xiazi, even if he wanted it too.

"Master Hua, are you waiting to catch me bridal style?" The man with black glasses teased from above, right before he slipped and fell, which make his own body react out of instinct, but for nothing, as Xiazi was as skilled as him when it came to survival, thus he landed safely on the ground right in front of his extended hand.

"You are such a caring gentlemen... I apologize for thinking of you as heartless..." Xiazi laughed.

"Never mind, let's go. We are not exactly safe here either." Xiao Hua said, giving Xiazi his back as he walked ahead.

Behind him, Glasses smiled, finally savoring having the upper hand after been mocked by Master Hua since the start of their journey together. However, as much as he wanted to enjoy his moment of glory, that was indeed not the best place to do it, thus they keep on walking until there was the need to take a rest.

"We need to catch up to San Xing soon, otherwise we will have to hunt to survive, we are running out of food." Xiao Hua pointed, as soon as they had their cold meal.

"That's fine by me. We can have a barbecue..."

"Of what? Snakes? I pass." Xiao Hua said in disgust.

"Hey, who knows, maybe there are some wild chickens out there."

"You wish. We can't be that far from San Xing, we just need to move faster."

"Master Hua, we have not spend our time together dating nor sightseen, it had been a hard road and we had been close to die a few times already. Let's not push ourselves beyond our limits, I have plans for us once out of here." Xiazi said while Xiao Hua smirked.

"There is not us, Xiazi. One kiss don't make us a couple. It was a favor."

"Favor or not, you were willing."

"I didn't want to owe you nothing."

"You never owed me anything from the start. The parting kiss was just a suggestion, you take it too seriously."

"I am a serious man that keeps his words."

"I agree... which make me wonder, if you had been traveling with someone else, will you had agree to kiss as well?"

"If I were to travel with someone else, a kiss would have not been asked, not even think about it. You are the one who takes jokes too far."

"It was not a joke, I truly like you."

"We are both men and you are a teaser as well."

"A teaser I am, I admit it, but to me, gender doesn't really matter. The question is, what about you?"

"As the head of my family I had no time to delude myself in fantasies." Xiao Hua said.

"I take it back, you are indeed heartless." Xiazi said while sighing. At that Xiao Hua give him his back and was going to move on the road when he spotted a dense white cloud closing in.

"What's that?" Xiao Hua asked as he pointed at the approaching fog. Xiazi looked up to where Hua was pointed and stood up in alarm.

"That's poisonous gas. Run!!!" Xiazi yelled and once again, they engaged on a mad dash through the forest and then into a creek, which was the only open way ahead.

Ultimate Note: You Are Worthyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें